Going to the studio with him

(Y/N pov)

My eyes fluttered open as sunlight peeked through the the curtains.

"Morning babe"  Justin, my boyfriend of 8 months, said while kissing my lips.

"Morning" I said with a smile

"Where are u going?" I asked as I watched him put on his SnapBack and chains.

"The studio.......wanna come?" He asked
"YES!!" I screamed before getting up and getting dressed.

Before I was dating Justin I was a belieber (of course). My dream has always been for me to go to the studio and my dream is coming true ( next to actually being the OLLG and dating Justin).

"Eager I see" Justin said while smirking
"Whatever"  I said while rolling my eyes and getting dressed ( outfit above)

(A/N: Justin is wearing what he wore in the beginning of the confident vid)
************
(At the studio)
"Hey (Y/n)" Za, Kahlil, Fredo, and Scooter said while we entered the studio.

"Hey guys" I said hugging them all. Once I hugged them I did my secret handshake with Fredo. I heard Justin scoff. He is so sexy when he's jealous. I walked up to him and kissed his lips. He smiled and we just stared into each others eyes.

" hey earth to love birds, can we start recording?" Za said while rolling his eyes.

" let's do Confident" Za said.

Justin walked into the booth and put on his headphones

" hold up" Za said while pushing some buttons on the soundboard.

Justin had took out his phone and started playing on it
I just stared at him in awe......he is so fucking sexy. He had on a white shirt, sagging jeans and some chains as well as his SnapBack. His sleeves were rolled up so his tattoos were showing and let me tell you his tattoos absolutely turned me on. How did I get so fucking lucky.

" (Y/N) you ok?" Justin asked with a worried expression on his face

"Y-yeah" I stuttered while looking at his
beautiful face still mesmerized.

"Got DAMN he's so sexy" I thought to myself.

"Your sexy to babe" Justin said while winking.

" I said that out loud?" I asked embarrassed.

"Yes," everyone said while looking at at me.

"Oh" I said while looking down and blushing.

Justin smiled at me and laughed (take a moment to just think about Justin's smile+laughter and just thank god for it😂💯😭).
" Ard lets go" Justin said
The music started playing and Justin's angelic voice echoed throughout the studio.
(I was to lazy to write the lyrics so just watch the vid😂😂😂)
Once Justin was finished it was like my love for him grew even more........he's just so amazing. Maybe he will get a little treat when he gets home.

" How was that babe?" Justin said walking out the booth and sitting on the couch across the room.

I got up walked toward him and sat on his lap.
" that was good daddy know how about go home and........,play" I said whispering in his ear. I then felt a bulge in his pants.

" sorry guys umm we have to leave" Justin said while sliding me off his lap and grabbing my hand.

" Come on man we gotta finish this song!" Kahlil said while putting his hands up.
"Sorry blame it on (Y/N)" he said while shrugging his shoulders

"Thanks a lot to what ever you said to him and  your phat ass" Kahlil mumbled.
Justin gave Kahlil that look that says " that ass your talking about belongs to me". Kahlil raised his hands up in surrender. Justin then quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me out the studio. You guys know what happened after that😉💦😂.
***************^^^^^^^^^^^^^*****~~~~
Hey guys I hope u liked that imagine. If you have any requests just pm me and tell me what you want. I can do any type you want. Comment and vote plz. Love you guys......muah😘❤️.
BELIEBER OUT😛✌🏾️