His Other Half

YN POV

I knocked on their door awaiting for one of the twins to open the door. Jason and Justin were twins. They were both in a gang. Justin was the sweet one while Jason was the mysterious, and Playful type guy. They both were ladies men but that really only goes for Jason for the reason being Justin was taken,...by me.

"Hey babe," Jason said opening up the door.

"Hi Jason," I said while rolling my eyes and smiling. Jason likes flirting with me just to mess with Justin. They both are basically my best friends.

"Again Jason, she is my girlfriend. Not yours," Justin said from behind Jason while laughing.

"Are u gonna just let me stand out here or are u gonna let me come in," I said while smiling at Jason and crossing my arms over my chess.

"Fine,...I guess," he said while rolling his eyes.

I walked in and went in to hug Justin. He wrapped his strong muscular arms around me.

"So your just gonna skip me and not give me a hug,?" Jason said while sounding hurt and putting his hand over his heart.

"Awwwww. Come here u big baby," I said while opening my arms and walking over to Jason.

He wrapped his arms around my back and started to go down towards my butt.

"Ok your time is over now," I said while laughing and pushing Jason away.

"Now back to u, Justin." I said while turning around to face him. I could feel somebody behind me staring at my lower back.

"What happened to the side of your face?" I asked while staring at the scar that went from his left eye to his cheek.

"Well....I had some.....trouble, during the mission yesterday," He said while looking down.

"But to be fair it was Jason's fault to be honest," he said while pointing at his look alike with the blue eyes.

"Now back to u," I said while turning on my heels and staring at him.

"First, stop staring at my butt. And second, what did u do to get my baby hurt" I asked while glaring at him.

"The dude had captured Justin and when I went to go get him the dude said that if I didn't step back he was gonna hurt him." He started.

"So I did step back. He also told me not to say anything but instead I called the man gay and he cut Justin's face." He finished while playing with his fingers. That was a habit that Justin and Jason had when they were nervous.

"Why are u always getting my baby hurt, Jason?" I whined while stomping my foot.
They both laughed at me.

"It's ok bae. I'm good," Justin said  while  laughing and grabbing my hips.

"Hey i thought I was your baby though,"  Jason pouted.

"Your my baby boy," I said while smiling at him.

"I'm her baby boy," Jason taunted Justin as he stuck out his tongue.

"But I'm her daddy when it comes to the bedroom," Justin said while winking at me. I just hit hid stomach (in which had perfect toned abs) and I his my face in his chest.

"Yeah I know. All you hear is "UGH YES DADDY, FUCK Y/N, HARDER, YEAH!, JUST LIKE THAT, and the most common one IM GONNA CUM!" Jason screamed at the top of his lungs. He started to run up the stairs when he saw the look on our faces.

"Get him!" We screamed before running up the stairs. We cornered him In a bathroom.

"I say we make a truce Justin," Jason said smirking at him.

"What is the deal?" Justin.

"You show me mercy and we both team up to get Y/N," he said while looking at me and making a deal. Justin looked at me him then me before Justin and Jason did their handshake.

"Come on man. This isn't fair.," I whined.

"Sorry babe but u remember that time u called me a cry baby?" He said while smiling like the cute dork he is.

"Ok run on 3" I said to myself.

"1......2......3!" I yelled before running on 3. We ran in to Justin's room they had me pinned on the bed. They were both tickling me. I was a laughing mess.

"Say Justin and Jason are the sexiest guys ever," Justin said while pinning my hands above my head.

"Never! The Dolan twins are the sexiest twins ever!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"You know what to do Jason," Justin said while smirking at his other half. Jason then began to tickle me again causing me to erupt in laughter.

"OK!" I gave in as my sides started to hurt.

"Justin and Jason are the sexiest twins ever," I said out of breathe.

"Good," they both said at the same time while getting off of his bed.

"Zayn Malik is still hotter than u Justin," I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that Y/N?" Justin asked while raising his eyebrows.

"You heard me!" I said while getting up and crossing my arms over my chest. Justin then turned around and came towards me.

"BESTFRIEND (Jason)HELP!" I screamed and jumped into his arms while giggling. Jason just laughed at me and held me tight.

"Sorry baby girl but if Zayn Looks better than Justin to u then that means he look better than me cause remember.....we have the same face" he said while wrapping his arms around me so that I couldn't get away while Justin tickled me.

"Ok truce," I stated before Justin could tickle me.

"You guys are sexier than Zayn Malik." I said while laughing.

They both looked at each other and dapped.

______________

How you guys doing? I just decided to update. I have been wanting to do and imagine like this for a while and I'm actually really satisfied with this one.

QOTD: what are your fave songs from off of all the albums

AOTD:
Believe:  die in your arms,boyfriend, as long as you love me, catching feelings, fall, and thought of you. (Basically the whole album😂)

My World: One Time (forever my turn up song😂💯), OLLG, and Down to Earth.

My World 2.0:  Baby, U Smile, Stuck In The Moment,Runaway Love, and Up

Journals:Heartbreaker,Hold Tight, All That Matters,PYD,Roller Coaster,Confident,One Life,Swap it out,Memphis.

Purpose: Mark My Words,I'll show You, Love Yourself, No Sense,Life is Worth Living,Purpose,Trust, We Are,and Hit The Ground