Interview

(The video music video has nothing to do with the imagine. I just figured I'd add it😂)
(Y/N pov)

"(Y/N) it's great to have you here today" the radio interviewer said.

"It's great to be here. " I replied with a smile

"btw LOVE the outfit" she said while folding her hands and smiling.

"So I heard your new song, Perfection and I absolutely love it," she said

"So what exactly was your inspiration or who in particular were you talking about" she asked while smiling.

"Well there wasn't really a who but what I was looking for in my perfect guy" I replied truthfully.

"So there is a line in your song the says, 'Maybe he could be like the Biebe's, but if that would happen it would be more than my idea of perfection'"she says quoting my lyrics.

I looked down trying to hide my blushing face.

"So according to those lyrics Justin Bieber would be your definition of perfection" she asked while smiling hard.

"Maybe," I said while playing with my finger. I know that Justin doesn't like me but he really is my definition of perfect.

"Well Why don't you hear what he had to say about you"she said while smiling.

I had a confused facial expression on my face but quickly remembered that he was here yesterday.

(Audio of convo on)
"So you heard about (Y/N) mentioning you in her new song perfection?" The interviewer had asked.

"Yeah, I heard the part where she mentioned me and all I thought was score. (Y/N) is beautiful, talented, and a nice person. And for her to say that her dream man would be like me just blew me away" Justin had finished.

"(Y/N) if you hear this THE Justin Bieber really likes you" the interviewer said while laughing.

"Would you want to take her as your date to the VMA's?" The interviewer asked.

"For sho. She would be great company and I wouldn't mind looking at her all night, I mean dat ass is on point," Justin said while laughing.

(Audio Recording off)

By the time the video was over I was cheesing super hard and blushing like crazy.

"So what do you think of that?" The women asked me.

"I'm actually happy that Justin said those things about me.......I mean it's Justin Bieber. He the definition of amazing," I said realizing I had said much more than I intended to.

"Well I think you two would make an amazing couple" she said while smiling. There then was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" She screamed.

In walked in I'm guessing a man with a bunch of roses covering his face.

"Delivery for (Y/F/N)" he said with a deep voice. I walked over to the bouquet and took out the card and it read:

" will you do the honors of accompanying me and being my date to the VMA's?"

"So what do you say?" The man behind the bouquet said.

I slowly put my hand up and pushed the flowers out of the mans face. It was Justin smiling like an idiot. I started smiling and blushing like crazy.

"Yes Justin I will be your date to the VMA's" I said nodding my head yes and smiling at the huge effort he made in trying to ask me.

Justin had put the flowers down and hugged me. God he smelled so damn good. He then pulled away from the hug

"Btw I meant what I said about your ass being on point." He said while smirking.

I hit his chest and rolled my eyes. I knew that my cheeks were super red. Everyone else in the studio was clapping but I hadn't noticed cause I was to busy staring into Justin's eyes. Before I realize it we were both leaning in leading my lips to attach themselves to his.

That was a start to an amazing relationship💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
***^^^***^^^***^^^
Hey guys. Hoped you enjoyed this one. I got the idea from another book so I decided to make one. Cant wait for Christmas and Christmas break. It's gonna be turnt. Love you guys💜.
BELIEBER OUT✌🏾️