The Party

Got my inspiration from SpokenDream
Her imagines are soooo good so you guys should follow her and read them. 😊👌🏼💯

Y/N POV

I swayed my hips to the beat of panda by desiigner as the hot liquid from out my red up slipped down my throat. The burning feeling of  my alcohol was intoxicating. When y/f/n and I arrived at the party she automatically disappeared. Which I didn't mind cause my job was to find Justin.

Justin Bieber is the hottest guy in school. He is the high school typical hot jock. Justin is actually one of my friends. He is a really sweet guy.

Work then started playing and I couldn't help myself but to move my hips.

Somebody then came and grabbed my hips pulling me closer to them as I pushed aginst them harder. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hand gripped my hips tighter. I was about to push him back until he whispered in my ear.

"Damn shawty. I ain't know you had moves like dat," his raspy voice said in my ear. He then grabbed my ass and bent me down. He started to grind against me.

It was Justin. I could feel myself getting wet just by his sexy ass voice.

"Damn papi. I ain't know u could handle all of this" I said while standing up and turning to him. I smirked at him, grinded on him and walked away. Before I walked away I heared him groan and say damn under his breathe.

I don't know where it came from but I had this new found confidence.

Justin was hot on my trail. He grabbed my hips and cornered me in a corner of the room.

"Come on baby. Don't do me like that," he said in my ear while smirking and grabbing my vagina. I moaned at the sudden sensation.

I kissed from  the bottom of his neck to his earlobe.

"Don't start something u can't finish.....daddy" I said while switching our positions.

"Who said I can't handle you?" He asked while smirking and turning my back to him so that my butt was against his dick.

Slow motion was currently playing so me and Justin were really in the mood. I started grinding against him hard.

In this moment me and Justin didn't even care about all the sweaty and drunk people surrounding us.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then started to sing Slow Motion in my ear and God was his voice heavenly. I just moaned at his voice. I turned around and starred at his beautiful hazel/brown orbs.

Before I knew it we were both leaning in. His pink lips were so soft. He grabbed my butt and pushed me closer if that was even possible. I moaned at the feeling of his hands gripping my butt so he took this chance for him to stick his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance and he obviously won.

He pulled away and I whimpered at the sudden lost of his touch. He Justin smirked at me, grabbed my hand and took me over to the unoccupied couch.

He sat down first and then I sat on his lap. I instantly connected our lips back together. He tried to push his tongue back into my mouth but I wanted to tease him. He groaned at the fact that I wasn't allowing him access. He pinched my ass and I gasped. He then slipped his tongue in my mouth for the second time today.

"This ass is mine now ok?" Justin said while licking his lips. I just nodded and kissed down his neck.

"GET IT Y/N!" Y/F/N screamed from the other side of the room. I just giggled to myself.

We stayed on that couch and made out for like another 10 min. By then we had hickeys all over our necks and our lips were swollen.

  (1 hour later)

Justin decided to just take me to his house since his parents were out of town and so were mine.

Currently we were just laying on his bed and cuddling.

"U good babe?" Justin asked while looking into my eyes.

I just nodded and straddled him.

" just I know that if any bitch look at u the wrong way, is getting slapped and beat the fuck up," I said while smiling and batting my eyes. Justin just laughed and nodded his head.

"And YOU know that if any nigga look or touch u in the wrong way is getting beat the fuck up," he said while  grabbing my ass.

"Why do u like my ass so much?" I asked while smiling.

"Cause it's so fat and I like that i have something to grab onto now," he said while smiling and grabbing it harder.

I moaned and threw my head back.

"Your moaning is music to my ears"he said while flipping us over.

"Well then lets play my music all night daddy?" I said while smirking.

"God I love it when you call me daddy," he moaned.
•••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys. I know I haven't updated and wrote and imagine for a while but I'm super busy. But anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this.

QOTD: how do u guys feel about Justin posting that pic of him and Selena kissing and captioning it and "feels".

AOTD: TBH I could really care less about who Justin is dating at the moment. He can dat Hailey or Selena. As long as (you love me...lol) Justin is making music and is happy I'm good.

BELIEBER OUT✌🏾️💜