Chapter 9: Let's Get Outta Here

Prank jumped over his handcuffed hands, so that his hands were in front of him. He jumped high in the air, his hands was on one of the cops head, his legs looked like he was doing a split and the turned his hands hard. He heard a crack and when he landed, the cop fell down dead. Prank smiled. He looked up at the other cop. He pulled out his gun and shot a bullet. Prank dodged the bullet. He ran up to the cop and tripped him. He fell on his head and was knocked out cold. Prank began to feel around on the cops for the keys. He found them and unlocked his handcuffs. He walked over to the dead cop, and stripped him of his clothes, except his underwear. Prank walked over to the police car, opened the trunk and found a black Duffel bag. He took of his clothes, removed his face paint, and put on the dead cop's clothes. Surprisingly, they fit him. He placed his costume in the Duffel bag. He began to scan the area.  The dead body was laying there, and the knocked out cop was groaning. 

"Let's do something fum," Prank said. He took the dead body and placed over the other cop. Prank laughed, and got in the cop car and drove away. 

His stolen cop car arrived at Arkham Asylum. Prank took a deep breath.

"The madhouse itself," he said. "Well, here we go." He got out the car, put on his police hat, and walked up to the madhouse. He came up to the front door. His name tag read: Maxwell. The doors opened by someone manning them from inside. He walked in. There at the door was a man dressed in a Arkham security guard attire. 

"State your business," he called. Prank cleared his throat.

"I'm Chester Maxwell," Prank said. "Commissioner Gordon sent me to check on the prisoner Trixster that he sent here."

"Ah," he said. "Gordon did call about that. He said you were busy dropping of another criminal so you would be late." Prank remembered Gordon talking to this Maxwell character on his way to Blackgate. 

"Well follow me," said the security guard. Prank followed the security guard through the hallway to another door that opened by itself. He looked at a sign right over the door that read: Arkham Asylum Intensive Treatment. There were cameras looking all around and straight at Prank. It made him nervous.

"Relax," he told himself quietly. "You can do this." The came to a platform that began to lower itself like an elevator. After the elevator platform stopped, he followed the guard to a circular room. 

"So what's your name?" asked Prank. 

"Huh, oh, it's Aaron Cash," he said. "You look nervous. Your first time in Arkham?"

Prank smiled faintly. "Yeah," he replied. 

"You'll be okay," said Aaron. "I was nervous my first day, but you just have to ignore all these crazy people."

"Yeah," Prank said. "Crazy people." the last bit began to trail off. The walls of the circular room began to move and a blue light scanned Prank and Aaron.

"All clear," said a voice. Another door opened. They walked through and took a right. There was open prison cells with people inside. Prank averted his eyes. There were many TVs hooked up to the walls. They finally came to the end of the hallway were there was an elevator. The door opened and they was a female security guard. 

Great, Prank thought. More people

"Hey, Bobbie," said Aaron. 

"Hey Aaron," said the female guard. "Where ya off to?" Aaron and Prank got in the elevator. The door closed and the elevator began to descend. 

"I'm taking Chester here to see that new girl, what's her name?" asked Aaron. Prank tried not to lash out in anger. 

How can you forget Trixie, he thought. She's the love of his life his everything. Wait what am I talking about? I barley know her