Epilogue

Trixster was sitting at her and Prank's trial. Narcissus had his trial yesterday. To be honest, it was the most boring thing that she has ever been to. She got a hold of there lawyer's notebook and was drawing in it. Trixie's always been a talented artist. She used to design her costumes when she was apart of the circus. Now she was drawing Prank as some warrior angel. She looked up at Prank and saw that he was fiddling with his thumbs. Trixie's lawyer just pleaded her case saying that "it wasn't her fault that she committed those crimes, she was drove  insane by the chemicals." The judge was reading stuff, Trixster wasn't really listening.

"So," the judge said. "Trixie Stine, how do you plead?" Trixster looked up.

"Hmm," she said. 

"How do you plead?" the judge asked again. "Guilty on not guilty?"

"Oh," she said. "Guilty."

"And how do you plead, Mr. Beauregard?"

"Guilty." 

"I see. Well, in the case of Trixie Stine being criminally insane, I sentence her to Arkham Asylum for life or until she is deemed sane. And in the case of Arthur Beauregard who was turned insane by Trixie Stine, I also sentence him to Arkham Asylum for life or until he is deemed sane." The judge pounded his gravel. "Hope you two don't drop the soap. Get them outta here." The guards came and picked up Trixster and Prank. She set down her drawing of a new picture with Trixster holding a gun in her hand and the judge dead with a bullet hole in his head. Trixster grabbed a hold of her guards gun without him noticing. Trixster's lawyer saw the picture.

"Uh guards," she said. But it was too late. Trixster grabbed the gun and elbowed her guard in the balls. She turned her back toward the judge and fired the gun. The bullet landed right in the judges head and he died instantly. The other guards immediately rushed over, people in the court room were screaming. Trixster dropped the gun. The guards got a hold of her.

"Well, that's all for today folks," she said to the crowd. She turned toward Prank. "It was nice while it lasted. See you in Arkham." She winked at Prank and made a kissy face at him.. Then the guards began to drag the two away. Trixster began to laugh, and Prank joined in too. And the guards dragged them away into the night, a night filled with the insane laughter that was coming from Trixster, Daughter of the Joker, Daddy's Lil' Monster.