Chapter 15: Phase One Begins

Everyone was assembled at the fun house. Trixster had to fight the urge to do a fan-girl scream. Standing right next to her was the infamous Penguin. And next to him was Joker, and then Harley, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Prank, Narcissus, Two-Face, and Bane. Since Poison Ivy didn't want Joker's money, he decided to convince Bane to join in on their plan. Trixster glanced over at everyone. Here she was, in a room filled with some of Gotham's greatest villains. Joker began to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he said. All the villains looked at him. "It is time for us to begin Phase One of Joker's brilliant plan."

"What is it first, Joker?" asked Catwoman. 

"I'm glad you asked my feline friend," he replied with a smile. "So, we all know that we will probably never get into office." Everyone murmured in agreement. "Well, I thought of a way to get around that." Joker began to walk over to Poison Ivy and Narcissus. 

"Our plant peeps here," he said as he put his arms around Narcissus and Poison Ivy's shoulders. Poison Ivy grabbed Joker's hand like it was a nasty bug and put it off her, and Narcissus simply shrugged his hand off. "Are very skilled in the art of mind control. Quite convenient for another one to show up now. So, they will mind control the whole city to put me as their mayor. Imagine it Mayor Joker of Gotham!"

"What about the Batman?" asked Two-Face. "He'll try to stop you. He'll try to stop all of us."

"Two steps ahead of you Two-Face," said Joker making his way over to Two-Face. "See what I did there? Anywho, so we'll have to trap Batman, make it impossible for escape."

"And what about the police and the other Bat-brats?" asked Penguin. 

"Well, someone will have to keep them busy my flightless bird." 

"What's in it for us?" asked Mr. Freeze. 

"Well, I've given you money, but that doesn't seem to satisfy anyone now does it?" asked Joker, his smile only getting wider. "Well, when I'm mayor, I'll give each of a a section of Gotham to rule or whatever, but I'm the official head. Like when a king gives his lords some land right? So, what say you?"

"I'm in," said Bane. "But it want Batman's head."

"No," said Poison Ivy. "I want Batman's head! What are you going to do with it anyway? I'm the one who'll use it!"

"Ivy," said Two-Face. "All you'll do with his head is let plants grow through it. I want it! I mean, I could use it for target practice! Or, do I want his head?" Soon, everyone began arguing about who got Batman's head. Trixster heard Catwoman say: 

"I want Batman's head too, if you know what I mean."

"T.M.I," said Penguin. Then she heard Narcissus say:

"What's the point in arguing over a head." Prank popped up by Narcissus' side.

"I don't know Narci," he said. "These people are crazy." 

"Don't call me Narci," Narcissus replied with poison in his voice. Prank just smiled. 

"Okay, Red," said Prank as he put his arm around Narcissus. Narcissus didn't do anything though but rolled his eyes and sighed deeply. Everyone was still yelling until Harley yelled: "Everyone SHUT-UP!" Everyone quieted immediately. They stared at Harley.

"Now we all know who's going to get B-man's head," she said. "My Puddin'." Everyone looked incredulous.

"Now, now Harley," said Joker. "Let's not cause another argument. Now we're not going to kill Batman, yet. He's too fun to kill just yet. I'll wait till it's time. Now, down to business. Ivy and whatever-your-name-is," said Joker pointing at Narcissus. "Will you be able to mind-control the city."

"Of course, Joker" said Poison Ivy in her seductive voice. "We can manipulate plants on a molecular level. Is there nothing we can't do?" 

"There's a weed in the group," said Narcissus. "Someone here is a spy for Batman." Everyone looked at him crazy, except Poison Ivy who nodded her head in agreement.

"He's right,"  said Poison Ivy who immediately glanced at Catwoman who put her hands up defensively.

"Okay," said Joker. "And they call me crazy. Now we need a way to trap Batman. Any ideas."

"I say," said Penguin. He took out a lighter and lit a cigar. "That we lure him into someplace, and trap him there." He began to smoke his cigar. 

"Oh, that's perfect," said Mr. Freeze. "I can freeze him in ice."

"Of I could shoot him," said Two-Face. "Or, burn him with acid. Whatever my coin decides."

"Or I could brake his back!" yelled Bane.

"No," said Joker. "There will be no back breaking. We need to make the trap inescapable. And all those ideas Batman could escape from. I'll figure it out. Now, we all know the plan. We leave...NOW!" Everyone cheered an clapped as the left the fun house. Trixster felt really excited. Phase One of Joker's plan began.