Chapter 1.

{In the last one:
"Jeremiah Fitzgerald, will you marry me?"
And so it continues:}

(Jeremys POV)

I looked at Mike is pure shock. He just... PROPOSED?! Oh god, what was I to say?! I wasn't sure if I was ready for marriage, yet! But I did love Mike...

"I... Mike... Yes! Yes, I w-will m-marry you!!" I cried out happily, feeling my eyes start to water with tears.

"You...will...?"

"I will!" I pulled Mike up to stand beside me and kissed him gently. He squealed, but kissed back.

After a little, he pulled away and took my left hand. He pulled the beautiful ring out of the box and out it on my finger.

"Oh Mike, it's p-perfect!" I exclaimed, hugging him tightly. He hugged me back, smiling.

"It was one I looked for for a while... I wanted to find one as perfect as you. This was as close as I got..." Mike looked down, seeming embarrassed. I giggled, blushing and wiping my happy tears.

"Awe, you're s-sweet... Thank you..." I smiled and hugged him gently as he grinned. He sat down and pulled me down with him, pulling me into his lap. I blushed softly, kissing under his chin as his arms went around me protectively.

I looked at his, smiling. He reached over to a small purple container and opened it, showing some red... Strawberries?! I gasped happily.

"I l-love s-strawberries..!" I squealed, looking up to him. He was smiling widely.

"I know, that's why I got them for us to share..." he picked one up, holding it over my mouth. "Open?"

So, we sat on the picnic blanket until the sun went down, feeding eachother fruits and berries, and looking at the stars.

Eventually, I got kinda cold and nuzzled up to Mike as we cuddled. All I know is:

I was smiling happily as I accidentally drifted off to sleep.

(A/N)
Hey guys!
Welcome to the sequel to: "Really and Always, Truly and Forever~"!
Thanks for sticking with me, guys!
I luv you all..! :3
(P.S: You like the Cryaotic reference I put in the beginning? c:)
~_the_lone_virus_