Chapter 8

--(Mikes POV)--

So today, Scott took me tux shopping. I was really hoping I could just rent one, save a few hundred.

But when Jeremy came home with his dress, saying that he purchased it because Vince helped him to find one, I knew I couldn't rent. I'm not like that.

Scott picked me up at 3:30, making sure he was on time. And holy fuck, he looked so different.

Red engagement ring, his hair was all tousled and messy(but still somehow looked good), his glasses were crooked(he kept adjusting them. New?) and his had a couple new piercings.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Jeremy. But if I wasn't with him? HOT DAMN, I'd be all over Scott like I was a stray dog and he was the bacon!

Maybe in another story...

Anyways, we get to the tux shop after a couple hellos, and we walked in. So many different kinds. Like, prom, wedding, and things like that.

"Scott?" I asked, rubbing my arm and looking around. He looked over, tilting his head.

"Hm?"

"I don't know about this.."

"What do you mean, Mike? About your tux? What don't you know?" Scott lead me over to where the tuxedos were for weddings, making my stomach twist.

"Looking at these is making me nervous.... I'm scared. What if something goes wrong?" I tilted my head as Scott gave out a little chuckle.

"That's what your worried about? Oh Mike, you make me laugh. What could possibly go wrong?" Scott asked, making me feel nervous. I'm worried about this.... Jeremy can't be in front of crowds for too long. What if he runs off? What if he doesn't show? What if I chicken out!?

"Yoohoo! Earth to Michael! Are you listening to me?" Scott snapped his fingers infront of my face, snapping me out of my trace.

"S-Sorry, what?..."

"I said, even if Jeremy wanted to, he wouldn't run. He loves you too much for that." He gave a smile, and picked out a few tuxs for me to try.

"That's a lot..."

"This? Nah, it isn't. Don't worry, you're going to do great." Scott lead me to the changing rooms, and I tried on the tuxs.

----

It felt like we've been here for hours....

Everyone I tried on, I hated. I know it's just a tux, but Vince had apparently told Scott what a beautiful dress Jeremy has, do I knew I had to look good too.

Coming on half an hour of the 1 1/2 we've been here, I found one. White jacket, black accents... It was beautiful, and I made it a point to Scott I wanted it.

"Okay, pumpkin. Anything for you." He teased, standing up while I rolled my eyes. I changed back into my other clothes, holding my suit and we walked off to the cash.

"Are you sure this is the one you want?" Scott asked, taking the clothes and putting them up on the counter.

"I'm sure.... It's perfect." I paid upfront, biting my lip when I handed over my credit card.

The drive home was silent, except the crinkly wrapping of my wedding attire. I smiled a lot, keeping it close.

"It looks good on you, Mike."

"T-Thanks Scott..."

We pulled up to the house, and I climbed out. I smiled, waved to Scott, and slipped off to my house.

"H-Hi Mikey! Did you find what you were looking for?" Jeremy skipped up to me, smiling.

"I did. Our wedding is coming together..."

"I'm glad...."

(A/N)
So hi.
Sorry for the trash. XD
Love you guys.
~_the_lone_virus_