Chapter Three ♡

I slowly awakened to the sounds of hushed whispers, snoring and rustling of blankets. Realizing that I was not in the car with Char made me really nervous. I shot my eyes opened and tried to get my eyes to adjust to the pitch black area.

I kept very quiet trying to make out what the voices were saying and why they were talking so late at night. My mind slowly travelled back to a few hours ago. I was standing on the curb waiting for Char.. and.. uhm. I saw Will. I remember him slapping me... I don't remember anything else.

Tears started to form in my eyes and I tried very hard to stay quiet. I slowly and quietly moved on my side, so I faced, what I thought was the wall. I soon came to realization that it was a window. I moved the curtain to see us driving on a highway.

I started to panic. Where the hell was I? Where was Charlotte? Did Will take me? I stopped my thoughts when I saw a dim light flicker on and the voices start again.

"I think we need to check on her. She hit her head pretty bad." Said an all to familiar voice. Suddenly I was being turned over and shifted on my left side. I kept my eyes glued shut trying hard not to peek.

I felt a hand gently graze over the back of my head, and my hair being pushed out of my face. I really wanted to look. I know this voice, but it's not coming clear to me. I felt the unknown persons thumbs slowly but soothingly run across my cheek and down my jaw. Across my lips, and stopped on my chin.

"Justin stop, you don't want to wake her up." Said another familiar voice.

Holy shit this is not happening no no no this is a dream. It can't be Justin. Well that would explain the tour bus. But WHAT!? Why am I on his tour bus, what happened!?

"She's so beautiful though." He spoke softly.

I heard the other voice let out a low chuckle. Maybe if I pretend to wake up they won't know I actually was awake this entire time. I slowly started to move around, moving my head side to side and stretching my arms. I slowly opened my eyes, to see him. Justin was sitting right next to me on the bed, with his hand tangled in my hair. I looked over to see Fredo making a snack.

"S-sorry to wake you up." He removed his hand from my hair and blushed slightly. I saw Fredo turn to look at me and smile.

"It's ok. Where am I? What's going on?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I wasn't panicking anymore, because I kind of new what was happening.

Justin looked over at Fredo nervously, like he was thinking of what to say. "Uhm. Well, I guess you came to my concert-" I nodded. "-and I came around back after everyone was gone, to get on the bus, and found this guy- I don't know who he is. But he was-" He looked down and sighed. "He was uhm beating you. And yelling and screaming at you. I came at the right time because he was hitting your head against the concrete." I drew in a sharp breathe of air.

"That's my boyfriend." I whispered quietly. "What?" I felt a tear roll down my cheek, as I fiddled with my fingers and looked down at the bedsheets.

"I-I don't want to talk about it." He placed his hand on mine and slowly rubbed gentle circles on the top of my hand. "Are you OK? I got the medic to come, they checked you out. They gave you some pills- for your head." I nodded slowly. "I'm fine." He kept his hand on top of mine. "Uh- um the doctor said that whenever you wake up, to take two pills. It will hopefully take some of the pain away. He slowly sat up and walked across the bus to get the pills and some water.

"Here you go." He placed them in my hand and gave me the water. I downed them both, drinking the rest of the water. I handed him the empty cup and he smiled at me.

"Wait I need to call my friend!" I said suddenly searching for my phone. He stopped me. "Charlotte? Charlotte Asbin?" I nodded. "We already called her and your father. You will be staying with us for a few days. We are kind of far from your home." I sighed.