Chapter Ten ♡

*Arya's POV*

My eyes shot open to the piercing sound of my cell phone. I turned to check the clock which read 9:48 am. Who the hell is calling me, god I was sleeping.

I grabbed my phone, and the ID came up as Justin. I slid my phone open and answered. "Hello?" I mumbled, and I heard his rattled voice. "Morning baby sorry to wake you but I'm coming over to pick you up. We need to talk." I sat up and scratched my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked becoming more concerned. "I'll be over in 10." And with that he hung up.

I was worried. What was going on? What did we need to talk about? I grabbed my sweater, and jeans and slid them on; while wrapping my hair up in a quick pony tail. I jogged down stairs and left my dad a note saying I was going out for a bit and would be back soon.

Soon after eating a banana, Justin arrived at my house. I paced outside and jumped into his car.

He pulled out of the driveway and we started to drive. "What did I do, Justin?" I whispered quietly. He looked over at me and sighed. "Baby it's nothing that you did. It was me." He pulled into his hotel parking lot and we got out.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting out of the car, watching him intently as he joined my side. He didn't answer as we walked inside and up to his room.

I sat down on the bed ad watched as he grabbed something from his drawer. A magazine?

"They caught us. They know. I let them find out and I was careless." He placed the magazine in my hand, and there was- everything. The pictures from Rockefeller Center, the hospital, me getting on his tour bus. Everything.

He scratched the back of his neck and sat down placing his face in his hands. "Justin it's not that bad."

He shook his head immediately. "No. No it is. They won't love you as much as I do." He whispered. "I don't care if they know baby." I spoke nervously.

"Do you not understand how much hate you will get? I don't- I don't want to lose you." His voice rattled. It was silent for a few moments.

"I'm not leaving unless you want me to." I spoke out breaking the silence. I stood up and threw the magazine in the trash. He looked up at me and stood up as well.

He walked over to me, slowly sliding his arms around my waist. I placed my hands on his chest and looked up into his deep brown eyes.

"Will you ever tell me what's wrong?" I asked him quietly. His eyes widened at the question. "What?" He asked me cautiously.

"I can tell that something's not right. You're easy for me to read Justin, I know something's going on." He sighed. He bit his lip hard as if trying to hold something back. He sighed nervously.

His forehead touched mine and he slowly started to cry. Tears rapidly rushing down his face in a waterfall effect; he shut his eyes firmly before sucking in a deep sharp breath of air.

He grabbed hold of my waist bringing my body closer to his. He lay his head on my shoulder and just wept. I slowly tangled my small hands beneath his golden, tousled and thick hair. The only face I and everyone else has seen was his happy face. Watching him slowly break down like this was terrible to watch.

"Shhh baby." I whispered quietly and his breathing slowed down. He lifted his head and grabbed my hand motioning for me to lay down on the bed with him. We both slid under the covers our bodies touching firmly and our legs tangled together. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I snuggled into his chest.

I drew small circles on his arm, feeling his small cries. I wouldn't say anything, or do anything. He just needed someone to be there in his arms as he let all of his emotion out. No talking or lectures; just a little cry is what he needed.

A few hours past and I woke up next to Justin, his frail body clinging to mine. He was still asleep. His breathing raked and his eyes puffy and red. I stroked my hand over his cheek and kissed it. He opened his eyes and flinched at the open curtain and the bright light.

"Hi." I whispered and he sat up rubbing his hands through his knotted hair. "Hi." He mumbled looking at his hands. "Please don't be ashamed of what happened babe. I love you and I'm glad i now know your flaws the way you know mine." His desperate eyes gazed into mine. He gently took my hand in his and played with it for a few seconds. "You don't have to talk about it. I understand." I said; my voice low.

"Arya I still can't believe you're real. I still can't believe I get to call you - mine. My baby. You have flaws, I have flaws and i except yours, you except mine. I just don't know how at my age I could ever be so crazy in love with someone. You are truly amazing. I love you. I love you so much." He whispered, stumbling over a few words. I giggled and sat up to hug him. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, and he embraced me in a hug around my waist.

"I love you baby." I spoke in his ear. "Can we please forget this happened and go out? I want to take you out today." He said and I pulled back. "What about paparazzi?" I asked him nervously; and he shook his head smiling.

"Why should I keep such a beautiful person from the world; hidden away. You're mine and everyone needs to know." He finished grazing his finger over my jawline.

My baby.