Chapter Eight ♡

Beep, beep, beep. Beep, beep, beep. I heard a faint sound slowly becoming louder. I yawned, peeling my eyes open. I slowly adjusted to the dimly lit room, and noticed I wasn't in the hotel room. I tilted my head to the right and noticed my arm was hooked up to a bunch of wires, and an IV.

No one was in this incredibley- large hospital room but me. I have no clue as to why i'm in here, to be honest. I'm trying really hard to remember.

All I want right now is Justin. Ugh, where the hell is he. I heard a few muffled noises from outside the door, and then a nurse walked in. She noticed I was awake, and smiled.

"Ah, good evening Ms. Rose. How are you feeling?" Evening? How long did I sleep for... "Um fine. What- what happened to me?"

She grabbed her clipboard and examined what I am assuming is the doctors notes. "Hm, looks like you had a severe anxiety attack in your hotel room and passed out. The ambulance showed up, and now here you are."

This is the 13th anxiety attack I've had in the past year and 6 months. It's never come to terms where I've ended up in the hospital.

"How long have I been here?" I asked her. "You had the attack over a day and a half ago. We gave you anesthetics to knock you out cold, and ended up transferring you here." She said.

"Transferring? Where was I before?" I asked confused. "Oh, you were in New York State Hospital. Now you're in New York Mental and Phychiatric Facility."

My heart sunk. "What do you mean Mental Hospital?! I'm fine!" I screamed, tears now draining from my eyes.

She walked over to my bed, and pulled up a chair. "Arya, you've been diagnosed with severe anxiety and I'm sorry, that you have to be in here. We called your father." I shot my head up.

"What did he say? Where is he? Is he coming?" I asked quickly. "He is still in North Carolina. He said to go ahead and diagnose you wth this disease, but it is up to you whether you want treatment or not. And he is unable to come to New York Arya, the weather is very bad here."

I sighed. It's only been a few days but I missed my dad a lot. I just wanted to see him more than anything.

"Treatment? What kind of treatment." I wanted so many answers and I could tell, she was trying her best to answer them the way I wanted to hear.

"Uhm, therapy, medication or our 30 day mental treatment." She spoke, placing her clipboard on the table. "30 day mental treatment?"

She nodded. "It's where you come in to the facility for 30 days and we help you. Help you get better." This was all too much information and it was stressing me out. "Could I think about it?" She nodded politely and smiled.

"Yes you definitely can. We can release you whenever you want. We have a Justin Bieber picking you up today." My stomach did backflips. "Yes, yes Justin!"

She smiled. "What time do you think you'll be ready by?" She asked me standing up from the chair. "Um now!" I smiled getting up. She slowly removed the IV from my arm and detached the wires.

"Well it won't take long, because he hasn't left the hospital. Well he had to at one point but other than that he's been here all along. He's just in the lobby." She handed me a pass key to give to the front desk when I go.

I quickly went to change into his sweater and my jeans and Igrabbed my phone and wallet. I strode out of the room and slid my pass on the desk and filled out a form. I noticed a very tired Justin in the lobby and I paced quickly towards him.

He looked up from his phone and quickly sat up strolling towards me. I ran into him and embraced him into a tight hug. He sighed a breath of relief and kissed my cheek.