Chapter Seven ♡

*Justin POV*

My eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the dark room. I shifted my arm, to find it cascasded over Arya's waist. Her shirt was raised, I guess from sleeping and moving around so I drew cirlces on her bare hip.

Her head was nuzled right in the dip of my neck, and I felt her soft breathing against my chest. I traced my figer lightly across her stomach and back up to her waist. She shivered under my touch and I smirked.

I heard my phone make a 'beep' sound and the screen light up. I ignored it, but it went off again. I reached behind me to grab it and I unlocked it and read the message; from- Jason? What the hell was he texting me for.

Jason: Hey bro. Are you dating Arya now? ;)

Jason: She's pretty hot.

My blood boiled. What a disgusting pig.

Justin: You should be more worried about the woman you bring home every night. Ass hole.

I waited a second for a response and he answered.

Jason: Don't hate me because I can actually get girls, Justin. Unlike you, I get over my break ups.

Justin: You run a goddamn prostitution and slavery industry. That's the only freaking reason you get woman. Because desperate sluts like that want sex. And only sex.

Jason: Aw, don't be jealous- my little Justy.

My heart dropped to the floor. "My Little Justy." I gulped and tried not the think about her.

Justin: What the hell is wrong with you? Stop trying to break me. I'm happier now.

Jason: Don't you miss her, Justin? I mean she's been gone for a while.

He's tormenting me. And he knows it. All I can say is, there was a girl. Named Anna. She was the love of my entire life and I had planned on spending the rest of my life with her.

We dated for over a year, and she made me feel incredible. Until I found out a very traumatizing story, that tore my heart out. And a week later she's gone. Just like that; gone. She got up and left. Everything, including me. Not even a good bye.

It still hurts, I searched and searched for her. No where to be found. I haven't spoken to Anna for over a year and a half ago. And now I'm over her. I just don't want to get hurt like that again.

Justin: No. I don't miss Anna. Now what do you want?

Jason: Arya.

Heat rose to my face, I clenched my jaw and tugged my hair hard. I looked down at this beautiful girl. I couldn't let him have her. She's mine. And only mine. Once we were away from New York, we would be out of sight, out of mind. I need to talk with Arya about this devil; and warn her.

Justin: You wish. Never speak to me again. Feel free to get the hell out of my life. Especially Arya's. Because you can't have her. I suggest you stay far away from her.

Jason: You think I'm going to leave just like that. Aw, how cute. Well bye brother, nice chat.

I felt ready to through my phone through the window of the hotel room. He is sneaky, pitiful and absurd. I can't and won't let Arya out of my sight.

She tossed and turned for a few moments, and then sighed. She opened her eyes and stared up at me. She smiled noticing I was awake. She sat up and crawled onto my lap, straddling me.

"Morning, handsome." She softly smiled down at me. I sat up more, Arya still on my lap. I tucked a strand of hair from her eyes, behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning my beautiful." She blushed and giggled. Ah that was so cute.

"Plan for today is, I had rehearsal. Fredo and maybe Kenby we're going o take you for lunch. How's that sound?" She beamed.

"Good!" She slid off my lap and off the bed. It was 10:37 am.

"I'm going to go take a shower. I'll be out soon." I grinned.

"Can I join baby?" She giggled and shook her finger.

"Nope. Not today." She pranced over and kissed my cheek as I pouted.

I heard the shower turn on and then within 10 minutes it shut off again.

She walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later, fully clothed with a towel wrapped on her head.

By the time are came out, I slipped on track pants and a tank top.

*Arya's POV*

I came out of the bathroom and graves my phone. I sat down on the couch and check my messages.

2 from dad, 14 from Char, 1 from Fredo and 2 from Will. Shit.

I opened up the messages from Will immediately.

Will: Where the hell have you been? Wandering off with some guy. Slut.

Will: Just come home. We aren't over.

I don't really know if telling Justin about this is such a good plan.

I read the messages a few times, and my mouth was planted wide open the whole time.

"What's wrong Ary?" Justin asked walking over to me.

"N-nothing!" I stuttered backing away from him.

He raise his hands in the air. "Baby what did I-"

I shook my head. "Nothing Justin!"

What the hell was going on. I can feel a panic attack rising but why?! Why was I about to have a panic attack.

I started shaking and I dropped my phone. Justin noticed something was wrong and paced towards me.

He reached out to grab me but I pushed him away.

Memories of Will beating me to the ground all came back and I fell to the ground.

Tears sprung from my eyes and I covered my hand over my mouth.

Justin cautiously knelt to the ground. My breathing became very shallow and I struggled to catch my breath.

I faintly heard Justin rushing to get Kenny, and my name being shouted.

I heard nothing. All I knew, was that Will still wasn't over this. And I feared highly for my life.

All went black.