Chapter Five ♡

*Arya's POV*

Justin showed me around time square, and we walked the street going in and out of stores. This place was amazing, especially at night. 6:00 pm rolled around and it was getting pretty dark. In the winters, the nights get pretty long. "How about we go for a meal?" He turned to look down at me, the glisten in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm starving." I said rubbing my stomach. We walked towards where his car was parked, and saw a very familiar face leaning against to hood of the car. "Shit." I heard Justin say under his breath. He quickly grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and whispered in my ear.

"Stay close to me ok, and don't answer anything he asks you." I looked up at him perplexed, and he just kissed my temple and flexed his jaw, obviously clenching hard.

When we got closer to the strange man I noticed something. Holy shit. He looked identical to Justin. I looked at Justin and then the man several times. "What the hell is going on Justin?" I said trying to push his arm away, but he just held me tighter.

When we approached the car, not a word was said to the man. Justin pushed him off his car, opened the door for me and set me in, buckling my seat belt and locking my door.

He turned to face the boy. "What are you doing here, Jason? I told you to stay away from me." I faintly hear Justin say. The boy 'Jason' just laughed in his face. "Who's your pretty lady?" He asked eyeing me through the window, licking his lips. I felt really uncomfortable. "I want." He said soon after, winking at me.

Justin too a step closer to him. "You'll want nothing. You can't have her, get the hell out of here and don't you dare touch her, look at her, or even interact with her. I know you Jason. And I swear to god if I see you around her-" Jason interrupted. "You'll what?" He said smirking, not seeming affected by Justin's cautious threats.

I unbuckled my seat belt and threw open the car door. They both turned to face me, Justin's eyes burning holes in mine.

"Stop being an asshole and just leave. You're obviously disturbing our date, so why don't you get out of here." Justin grabbed my arm, pulling me behind him. Jason just snickered.

"I swear, Jason. I swear." Justin said sternly before turning around and guiding me back to his car. He set me in the car, and walked to the other side, quickly speeding off. He groaned and hit his fist off the steering wheel.

"Arya, when I say to stay in the car I mean it. I'm just-" He stopped himself, starting to get too honest about that asshole back there.

"What is so wrong about that guy?" He sighed, pulling up to the restaurant. "I don't plan on telling you." I hit the dashboard. "Bullshit! Tell me now, or I'll go looking for him." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Arya. He's bad news. And I don't want you near him." I threw my hands up in disbelief. "What are you protecting me from? An innocent, very attractive guy!?" His jaw clenched so hard it twitched as he grasped the steering wheel tight.

"I'm protecting you from a goddamn criminal!" He shouted at me, and I stopped abruptly. He calmed down quickly, noticing his tone. He set his head down on the wheel and tugged the back of his hair. He sighed rising his head as he looked into my eyes.

"Can we forget this happened? Forget him, and enjoy this dinner?" He said calmly. I nodded and he opened to door to exit the car. He walked around my side and opened it for me. As soon as I got out of the car, I flung myself to his warm body, wrapping my arms around his neck. He. pulled his arms tightly around my waist.

"I'm sorry for yelling." He mumbled in my hair, slowly carresing my back. "It's k." I replied. We pulled apart, and locked hands heading towards the doors to the restaurant.