Chapter 11 ♡

VERY MPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! So, I am so sorry for the long hiatus. I have been having a lot of mental health issues and school to deal with so I took a break from writing. But I am back with 5,200 reads!? Crazyyyy. This chapter is pretty dirty, for all you perverted fans this ones for you. Thank you to everyone who has been voting, commenting and reading! For more updates on when I am going to be releasing chapter 12 follow my twitter; @ourbabyju. If you do ever want to know when I update please dont ask me here. Tweet me or email me at d4ncer4ever@gmail.com. Thanks! Enjoy!!

*Justins POV*

"I want to go out today, but I need to talk to you." I spoke almost silently. She nodded, and pulled the blanket up and wrapped it around herself.

It was silent for a few minutes, as I sat quietly, trying to figure out the right words to say. "There- there was this girl, named Anna." When I said the first sentence, her face dropped and her eyes traveled to her feet.

"We had dated for a year or so." More silence. "We broke up, I guess about 11 months ago- she was the love of my life." She fiddled with her fingers, avoiding any eye contact with me.

"I found out that she had been cheating on me almost the entire time we had been dating, with two other guys. One of those guys was my brother." She looked up confused.

"Anna came to my house one night, right after being with Jason and I was furious. I confronted her about her cheating on me and she denied everything. We got into a huge arguement and she stormed out of the house."

It was quiet. "I haven't seen her since that night." My head was overloading with thoughts that I couldn't control.

"I found out that she went to see my brother the night we fought, and she had sex with him for revenge on my confrontation- obviously we were destined to break up, but when she left without notice it tore my heart to pieces. I couldn't sleep, eat, get out of bed or even function. She hurt me, so badly."

I looked away from Arya, and felt her small hand gently take mine in hers. "I'm so sorry." She whispered. I shook my head. "No, I'm not. If that night never happened she would still be cheating on me, we would still be together and everything would be a lie. I wouldn't have you." She looked up and smiled.

"I would never cheat on you Justin. Just know that, alright?" I kissed her hand. "I know babe, I know." We layed down on the bed in silence. It started to get dark out and we ordered a pizza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Later that night*

*Aryas POV*

"Justin can I talk to you about something kind of important?" I asked him shyly. He smiled, "Lay it on me." He spoke. I smiled less nervous.

"Are you a virgin?" He looked at me and blushed. "No." He looked away and I laughed. He looked at me again. "Why baby?" I blushed.

"I want you." I said quietly. It was silent for a few seconds. "Baby are you even ready?" I looked away and then back to him.

"Justin, I have wanted this for a while. I want you to take me. Please." He moved closer to me. "I'm not going to turn you down on that offer but I dont want to hurt you." He whispered, inching closer to my face.

He looked at my lips and then up to my eyes. He slid his cold hands up my waist and gently tugged me closer. Our lips touched and we started to slowly move our lips in sync. His lip gently tugged on mine asking for entrance. I gladly let him and our tongues tangled together. My head spun. this was more than what I expected for my first time.