Chapter Eight: Betrayal

Glaravins POV

Today, again, I didn't go in the bus. I was trying to avoid drama honestly. I was in a good mood and nothing was gonna destroy that.

I made my way over to the school. So since I was in such a good mood I decided to be nice to my first class today.

Which was the Year 10s.

I came to a halt. I saw all of the year 10s in the hall ways. Samia and Rebecca were sitting on a desk in the middle of the hallway and the rest were in the spare class.

I walked into the spare class to find that all of the old year 10s moved here. They were told to move by the principal because of the cracked tiles. This was reasonable and belivable.

I Began teaching but the whiteboard of the spare class was covered in graffiti saying things like 'Chris Brown' and 'August Alsina' in permanent marker. Some of the students tried to help me wipe it off. I was very happy because they were beggining to show initiative. They were acting like the new students and listening to what they were told.

Speaking of the new students. Where were they?

All my old students were here and when I asked they said the new students were still in the other class. I was very annoyed. If they were told to move why didn't they? They were very manner less!!

I walked into the other class to see popcorn all over the floor. It looked like someone was eating popcorn for two months straight and vomited all over the class.

I walked up to the new students and began yelling.

"You were told to move by the principal! Why aren't you moving?!"

They all looked at each other with confused expressions. I was fed up and annoyed.

"WELL SPEAK!" I spat.

"No no miss. The girls told us that YOU said to move because of the broken tiles."

I was beyond furious! Really? They thought I wasn't going to find out! Telling lies so they could move! Using my name.

I stormed into the spare class and said simply

"Who told you to move?"

They all looked at each other. I repeated

"Who told you to move?"

No reply.

"For the final Time. Who told you to move?"

They began laughing like crazy!

"Stop laughing you manner less pumpkins!"

I left the class in the most angriest manner. I couldn't control myself. I calmed myself and watched all those manner less kids come into the class.

Before I could even begin shouting Mr Zacharia came in with his biology book in hand. This man. Surely this man was so confused.

After dilberating for what felt like hours we decided to exchange kiswahili with biology. He said he'd pay me Back and I knew what I had in mind. He was gonna help with a little something something.

I was thinking about what to do when I entered the staffroom. I would probably fall asleep. Dream in about the one and only. I was walking in the staffroom when I herd laughter.

"Oh we watched a movie and enjoyed each others company." She began.

"We were at his house and eh! Let me just tell you. I enjoyed! He told me I was beautiful and that I was a great teacher. Then we got into a food fight!" She laughed.

It was just like being stabbed. Right in the matakos.

I couldnt take this.I walked out and headed towards the bathroom I thinked for a while before I knew what to do. I was shocked confused annoyed and irritated all at once. I thought we were gonna start afresh?

I texted Zacharia asking him to confirm what I just herd.

Glaravin: Zacharia time to pay up. Ask sobato if Josephine ate dinner and spent the night at his place.

I waited for a few minutes until I herd I ring.

Zacharia: Am on my way. Wait for reply.

Glaravin:Ok

I waited and relaxed for a while before I herd another sound.

Zacharia: Hey yeah its true. Sorry. I'll get deets* later .

I felt like I had been broken.

I felt like I had been deceived.

No not deception.

Betrayal.

*deets (details) ;^)