Chapter Five: Darkness

Josephines POV

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face. It was going to be a good day.

I could feel it.

It wasn't long before I found my way to the en suite. I turned on the cold water and I felt so refreshed. I wiped my face with a face towel and made my way over to the closet.

What to wear? What to wear?

I decided to wear a pink dress that was loose at the waist. I matched it with some black chunky heels and a red bow on my bright blonde hair.

I was walking over to the bus and got in. I noticed sabby sitting on a seat alone I had to make my move.

I walked up over to his chair and asked if the seat was taken. He didn't reply. I sat sown before he could reply. Then I saw her.

Oh and she looked mad. I was actually very pleased with myself. Just to see that hurt expression on her face made me extatic. He was about to call out something to her before I cut him off.

"-Isn't it a beautiful day?" I asked with a very big smile on my face.

"Peachy, just peachy" he replied.

He seemed pretty mad but hey!

Aren't we all?

I had to rub my victory in her face. As the bus stopped I quickly ran after her.

" Glaravin" I shouted as I grabbed ahold of her hand.

"Ignoring me, huh?" I questioned her.

"Not ignoring. Avoiding." She reorted back.

"Is this about sabby?" I asked.

She looked at me for a while before she asked "Sabby?"

"Yeah that's Sobatos nickname." I Finnished with a smile.

She glared at me for a while before she walked away. My heart was denifnatley made of darkness.

I felt like I owned the world. The jelous thoughts that were going through her mind.

Good.for.her.

************************************

"Let me tell you! You'll never get a person better than me. Eh! I'll be honest brutally honest! Even if it hurts your feelings!" I said proudly in the Yr 10 class.

There were mixed reactions between the class. Most were actually surprised. I mean come on?

If you were as perfect as me then you would have to show it off right?

Most people think I'm overconfident, but it's not that. I'm just a phenomenal woman.

I am a Phenomenal woman. Phenomenally, phenomenally that's me.

Ill admit I do get easily distracted, and I leave teaching all together to tell stories but hey that's my personality and I am perfect that way.

My lesson with the Year 10s finnished quickly. I wasn't teaching most of the time but it was okay. I rushed to the staffroom to chat with the female teachers.

Honestly it was like we were in high school again....

"Girlllllll.......How are things going between you and sobato?" Asked Joy. She was also an English teacher and my best friend.

All eyes were on me.

It was like the whole female staffroom shipped sabby and I was so happy.

They all saw Glaravin as the pest she was. She wanted all the attention to herself. And I wasn't gonna let that happen.

"We're okay. It's just that pesky Glaravin." I said

"Mhmm." They all said in Unison.

The bell rang which ment lunch was over. I was headed towards the ladies staffroom. When I saw something.

It was Glaravin almost in tears rushing towards the bathroom. I had to stop her.

"Glaravin. What's wrong? Is someone gonna cry?" I said.

She rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue.

Weak af.

"Listen take my advice. Sabby doesn't want a woman like you! He wants a sophisticated lady like me who knows how to dress. Take it from me. What your wearing is so inappropriate for work. Your whole butt is showing and whenever you lift your arm up you shirt rides up. And my father has the same trousers"

I honestly wasn't finnshed. I had to continue I wanted to see her cry!

"Look at me. High heels and a pencil skirt with a beautiful top. Now compare me and you. Your a lame kiswahili teacher while I'm a cool English teacher. Who do you think he'd want more?" I continued.

She was almost in tears. I could feel it, then she disapeared.

I went back to the staffroom and ten seconds later she came after me. That pesky Glaravin walked over to flora and said something before she quickly grabbed her bags and Walked out.

I was about to ask flora what happened but there was a knock at the staffroom door. Flora the Geography teacher opened. She said something briefly then closed the door then came and whispered to me.

"Josephine. Sobatos pretty bummed about Glaravin. Why don't you go cheer him up" She said.

So I decided to go. I opened up the staffroom door to see him still standing there. He looked so sad.

He had chocolates in one hand and flowers in the other......

*