Chapter Tweleve: Unconditional

"Go to french if you don't like kiswahili" ~Glaravin.

Glaravins POV

"GLARAVIN WE NEED TO TALK!" He yelled across the halls.
I just kept on walking. Unfortunately for me he just kept following.

"Hemu niache bwana! I can't even think clearly! Leave me alone! Staki hii maperesure na this issue of 'The love triangle' Josephine me and You. YOU! YOU!" I exclaimed as I pointed my chipped nail at him.

"You! Are the reason for my misfortune! You are the reason for my sadness and finally you are the reason for my pain! I can't think anymore! I can't feel anymore! You broke me! And it's not as simple like kuenda fundi kutengeneza! No as in broken hearted! I cared about you! You...you..."

I couldn't even finish my sentence before I turned away. I didn't want to make a scene. The children would be leaving class now and I just couldn't.

As I turned away he held ahold of my arm. He pulled me so that I faced him. He held me. I had to admit he had  strong arms, I tore my gaze from the ground and began looking up. I stopped at his biceps, he was strong, I watched at his muscles rippled. Dayum! He was incredibly built. I must have been gawking at him for a while before I looked up to his face.

I looked deep into his eyes. He looked deep into mine, creepy. words couldn't decribe all the emotions in his eyes. I couldn't breathe the gazing was too intense so I turned away. Like the coward I was. My heart was beating a hundred times from Normal, I just couldn't begin to imagine the idea of me being so close to him. I loved it, I had to admit it. I felt a loose strand of hair fall into my face. I was about to get it when he tucked it behind my ear.

Thump.Thump.Thump.

That was the sound of my heart pounding against my ribcage. The thought of him touching me was pure bliss. I couldn't control myself. But I had to,I wanted to be together, but I had to play hard to get.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I noticed sobato coming closer to my face. And then I felt it. A small peck on my cheek. I didn't know what to do. Surely, it wasn't a really kiss. But one on the cheek!  My whole face turned crimson. I quickly notice the proximity between us had decreased. We were closer. Alot closer. I felt his ugali breath fanning the back of my neck. The hairs on my arms were standing on their ends. I was about to say something about our closeness when his whispered something into my ear

"My love for you is Unconditional."

Swoon.

I was now reder than a tomato.

Glaravin stay focused! Playing hard to get remember! I pulled away before quickly turning around. Did he love me? No way! I can't belive this! He loved me! Did he just admit it. I was trying to replay the moment in my head.

"My love for you is Unconditional."

I was pulled out of thought by cheering year tens. rascals.

"Wewez miss! Sobalavin! We ship it."

"Yah you know your still red from when he kissed you."

"Miss how was it?"

We the dumb things they kept saying. So it wasn't a dream huh?

"Go! To! Class you shameless pumpkins." I said with a stern voice. Although I kept smiling like an idiot. 

They giggled before leaving to their classes.

What a day!

-
____________
Msh up names for sobato and Glaravin.

Sobalavin

Or

Glarabato

This one is for all of you pple in Light academy mombasa