Chapter Fifteen: All That Matters [Part II]

Chapter Fifteen:All That Matters [Part II]

Glaravins POV

Wooh! The day was finally over. I couldn't belive it. I was finally going home. It was a tough day. Sure I was aproached by afew teachers to tell me how much of a bitch I was but eh! Idc Biach.

You don't even know.

I can't begin to say all my emotions. I felt like a peice of garbage Being constantly tossed around like I don't know how, being thrown on the ground and then burnt.

Like the while process was the living breathing explanation of my life.

As I was making my way out of the school compound when I was aproached by Kenga the art teacher.

"Mambo Glaravin ?"

"Poa. Hali Kenga?"

"Mzuri. Nashukuru mwenyezi mungu."

"Ah. Sowa. So what brings you here?"

"Yah so you know my Homeboy, Sobato, Has given me the honor of giving you this heartfelt apology letter. Now now now. Before you say know listen to my reason. I need you to know he only feels for you. Only you. I hope you know and belive that."

"Yes I know that thank you. I won't be needing the letter."

"No you will."

He shoved it into my face. I grabbed it and he just walked away.

My gravy,

Listen I'm so sorry for being the idiot I was. The idiot who I was the mean person whom I was. Just meet me at this adress.

Q417 Hassan Joho Rd

Sobato

What to do.

I just decided to go.

I was standing outside of the front door of his apartment. I just knocked. The only reason I came was because I wanted food.

"Glaravin. You here."

"Nkt. Kwani I'm invisible."

"Oh okay."

"Hurry up. Let me in."

He opened up the door. I walked in with all the pride I had. Unfortunately my pride got in my way and tripped me.

And I fell.

Onto the ground.

Sprawled out. Flat.

My everything was hurting.

"Glaravin. Are you okay." Asked someone behind me.

Jesus

This was so embarrassing.

"No don't touch me." I yelled.

I pushed myself up and brushed off all the dust off my trouser. I walked in front of him. I was angry and annoyed until I came face to face with the most beautiful sight.

A candle light dinner with "all that matters" playing in the background.

I couldn't belive my eyes. This was the most hertfelt thing anyone had ever done for me. Even the time when Mr Briviant danced for me. There was alot of twerking involved but it was so sweet. Not as sweet as this.

I turned to face him. His eyes were gleaming of something I couldn't recognise. His lips curved into a small smile and I just loved the way his nose flared in the in the sunlight. I loved everything about him.

This was the moment when I finally realised it.

My true feelings.

I loved him.

Nothing could possibly ruin this beautiful moment. We were both staring into each others eyes. I couldn't have thought of a better moment.

I was gonna tell him.

"Sobato I need to tell you something. I I i-"

Just as I was about to finish I was innterupted by loud yelling followed by a crashing sound.