StarBucks Coffee

Chapter 1

Amber's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes lids and quickly closed them due to the sun shining directly at me. I turned over and looked at my clock. 7:00. I laid back down in my comfy bed. I still have a half hour more, before I have to get ready for school. I closed my eyes, as I drifted off to sleep.

"AMBER WAKE UP!!!" I jump out of bed looking at my surroundings.

Everything was normal, then I look over to look at the person that woke me up. It's the one and only. Kat.

"What the fuck, Kat!" I spazzed at her. She knows I HATE being woken up.

"What!?" She said innocently as if she doesn't know.

"Why would you wake me up! You know I absolutely hate being woken up" I said in a bit calmer tone.

"I had to! Do you have any idea what time it is!? You only have 15 minutes to get ready!" Kat said pushing me into my bathroom.

"What! I can't be ready in 15 minutes!" I said while I turned and looked at her.

"Yes you can! Go take a shower and I'll pick out your clothes" she said while shoving me into the shower.

Kat leaves the bathroom and I quickly strip myself and get into the shower. I turn the water to cold. I alway like taking cold showers in the morning. Especially on a hot June day, like today. I shampooed my hair and added conditioner. I scrubbed my body real quick then jumped out of the shower, wrapping myself up in a towel.

I entered my room and saw Kat on her phone. She throws me my clothes, and I change really fast. Me and Kat are best friends, almost like sisters. So I don't mind changing In front of her.

"Hurry up! We have to leave the house in 2 minutes!" Kat said not taking her eyes off her phone.

After I put on my bra and panties,I looked at the clothes Kat picked out for me. Black skinny jeans and a orange sweater.

"Really?" I said holding up the clothes.

My closet is literally full of cute clothes, and she picks jeans and a sweater.

"What!? It's Friday. Why dress up?Your lucky I didn't pick sweat pants! Now hurry up!" Kat said getting off the bed and picking up her backpack.

I slip on my skinny jean and sweater and throw my backpack on.

We rush downstairs, where I found a note on the front door. It was from my mom.

Amber,

I hade to go to work early today and I'm going to be back late, so don't wait for me. Don't forget to eat breakfast. And also if your going out after school, text me.

Love you ~Mom

Kat takes a look at the note then grabs my hand and drags me out the door.

"Breakfast?" I ask, since it is the most important meal of the day. And also because I'm starving.

"You should of thought of that before you overslept." She said then opened the door to her car.

I rolled my eyes and opened the passenger seat, door. Then got in the car. Kat started the engine and drove off right away.

"Seatbelt" I reminded her. She always forgets to put her seatbelt on. One of these days she's gonna forget, and get into a bad accident. And she's not gonna have her seatbelt to save her.

She puts her seatbelt on with one hand, while the other hand is still on the steering wheel.

"You always forget" I said with a small laugh.