My Hero

Chapter 15

(The next morning)

Kat's P.O.V

"Why would you go to the cemetery late at night?" I ask Amber.

"I went to see my dad, I got scared when I heard noises coming from the bushes. but it was a stupid lost puppy." Amber said and I giggled.

"There still a whole month for the boys to come back!" I change the subject. We were currently in the car. driving to school.

"When you think of it, its not that long." Amber says.

"Are you crazy?! Its 1 month, 4 weeks, 30 days, 720 hours, 23-" I said but then got cut off by Amber.

"Wow, somebody misses Justin." Amber says raising her eyebrow. I playfully hit her on the arm.

"Like you don't miss Cody." I say and her face falls into a frown.

"At least you get to talk to Justin, Cody doesn't say anything other than hi. " Amber says while looking down at her lap.

"I told you, he probably just had a rough day. That's why he didn't talk to you. But I have good news!" I squeal. Amber nods, signifying me to continue.

"Justin texted me this morning and said that Him and Cody have a day off." I said excitedly and Amber just looks at me blankly.

"So..?" Amber asks and I roll my eyes at her.

"So....After school we can Skype with them. And we can talk to them all night!" I said and her facial expression was still the same.

"Why aren't you happy?" I ask her.

"Because I invited Riley over today." She said.

"Well... then cancel it. "I said and she shook her head no.

"I can't" Amber said

"What do you mean you can't?!" I asked raising my voice a little.

"Cody probably won't even talk to me again." She sais and I sigh.

"I told you! He just had a long day. It won't happen again! Now, tell Riley he can't come over. That's final!" I said.

"I don't care, Riley IS coming over! You can talk to Justin." Amber yells as I park the car in the school parking lot.

"Are you serious! We finally made friends, and there celebrities! Your just pushing them away for a kid you met yesterday!" I yell.

"News flash Kat, we didn't meet the boys too long ago either!" She argues.

"I know we just met the boys! But have you noticed in less than a week, the boys have managed to save our lives and become amazing friends!" I yelled. I was mad! Just because Cody didn't feel like talk one day! She thinks he will never talk to her again! I looked over to her and saw her face softened.

"You right." Amber whispers.

"Look Amber I didn't mean to yell. You know I love you like my sister. Heck, I love you more than my blood sister!" I said and she giggles.

"I love you too. I'll tell Riley to come over another day." Amber says. We both lean in and give each other a hug.

That's Kat and Amber for ya. One second we fight, the next thing you know you see us hugging each other. Our relationship is literally like a sisterly one.

We both got out of the car and headed towards the school doors. We walk inside and walk to our lockers. I grab my books that I need and walk over to Amber's locker, which is across the hall from mine.

"I need to pee, you coming to the washroom with me?" I ask.

"Nah, I still need to find Riley and tell him that he can't come over tonight. I'll meet you in class." She replied.

" Try to stay away from Richard. You know what the doctor said." I warned.

"okay mom." She joked. The I turned around and walked towards the washroom. I open the door to the washroom and the first thing I see is Sarah. She looks at me and smiles and I give her a fake smile.

"Come on Kat, I'm trying to act friendly." Sarah says.

"Friendly?! Friendly?! You kidnaped me! And threatened to kill me!" I yell.

"Yeah but I didn't kill you." She says and I just roll my eyes and go into the washroom stall and start peeing.

Amber's P.O.V

I was at my locker taking my books out when I hear a devilish voice speak to me.

"Look who we have here." I turn around to see. none other than Richard. Ugh he's so ugly! And I'm not just saying that because I hate him. He really is ugly!

"You it your head pretty hard yesterday. Are you okay?" Richard asks. I roll my eyes, as if he cares.

"HEY! Don't roll your eyes at me!" He yells that lifts up his fist. I close my eyes waiting for him to swing the punch. After a few seconds I open my eyes to see Richard on the floor.

What the hell?!

I look over and see Riley next to him.

'Did you hit him?' I sign to Riley and he nods.

"Lets get out of here" Riley says then pulls me away. We walk away far enough so that we couldn't see Richard anymore.

"Are you okay?" Riley ask and I nod.

'Thank you so much!' I sign and attack him with a hug, he obviously hugs back.

'My hero'I sign to him.

"Come on, lets go to class, don't want to miss chemistry." He says adding a chuckle. As we walk to class there was a silence between us two, But then Riley broke it.

"Were still on for tonight, right?" Riley asks and I just nod.

I know, I know. I was support to tell him he can't come. But how could I after what just happened?!

We both enter class and I see Kat, I walk over to her.

"So? Did you tell him he can't come over?" She asks.

"Yeah. about that..." I said and she raises her eyebrow at me.

How am I gonna tell her?!

***

Hey babies!

how'd you guys like the chapter?!

Song Quote: Only God could judge us, Forget the hater, Cause somebody loves ya. ~We Can't Stop By: Miley Cyrus

10+ Comment and votes for the next chapter.

twitters:

@ZeynepKay0

@JorJor56

Bu-Bye babes! ~Zeynep :)