I Promise

A/N: THIS IS NOT EDITED AND IM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE!!

Amber's POV

I lied on the couch, looking at the necklace Cody had gotten me. It was really truly beautiful. I can't believe he got so mad! Kat rarely cries like she was. Justin must have done something to get her that upset!

"Amber?" I looked to my side to see Chris. "What's wrong?" He came and lifted my feet, letting me rest them on his lap.

"It's Cody and Justin." I spoke quietly, still looking down at the necklace.

"What they do?" He asked, I looked up at him, he looked angry.

"Don't get mad okay?" He nodded. "So we all went out on our date, and dinner was so amazing! We went to Panorama. So like after we ate, me and Cody went to the car, and then like Justin stopped Kat. I knew he had a present for her, but then suddenly he came storming in the car and just left Kat. So we asked him what was wrong, but he didn't answer. So then Kat came in and she was basically balling her eyes out. And then she wouldn't tell us what happened either. So then like we got back and Kat was asleep, so I asked Justin to carry her up to my room-Thats why I'm out here- anyways he said no and just sat in the car. So Cody did it, and like once we had her settled I asked Cody what he thought happened. And then I told him Justin must have upset Kat pretty harshly. So then he got mad at me for blaming Justin, and then I got mad at him for blaming Kat and now yeah, I don't know what our relationship is right now."

"Oh. Well in order for you guys to solve this, you're gonna need both sides of the story and then choose who you believe. But I have feeling Justin overreacted because Kat never cries." Chris stated.

"I know."

"Hey Amber, you can sleep in my bed if you want. I'll sleep out here." I shook my head no.

"It's okay. I'll be fine, thanks though." I signed. He nodded before he moved my feet on the ground so he could get up.

"You hungry?" I shook my head no. He nodded before walking out and into the kitchen.

He said he loves me. Why did he get so angry so fast? Oh yeah, he's bipolar. I sighed dropping the necklace and going up to my room.. Gotta change out of this dress.

I walked in to see Kat still sleeping soundly. Must be nice, I never get a good nights sleep. I quickly changed into a an old t-shirt and shorts before grabbing a pillow and blanket and walking down to the living room.

I grabbed myself a water bottle from the kitchen before lying down on the couch. I changed the channel to BET, as it being late and just music videos should be playing. They were playing old music videos, but that was perfectly fine.

I began to feel my eye lids get heavy, and before I knew it, I was sleeping.

I sat in a dark room. My hands were tied up, as were my feet. Soon a bright light popped up and there was a bright screen, which seemed to be playing some sort of movie.

I watched it in horror, it was playing my dad's death over and over.

"Please make it stop!" I yelled.

"Look familiar?" A voice stated. It was a guy and i felt like I've heard it before.

"Who's here?" The figure came into the light and I was shocked. "C-Cody?" I spoke shocked.

"Yes it is me Amber... It's been my plan all along." He sneered.

"No, it can't be?"

"But it is!"

"NO! CODY STOP!"

*****

Kat's POV

I woke up abruptly hearing screams. I ran down the stairs to see Chris holding Amber in his arms and he was trying to wake her up.

"Why is she screaming again? I thought we already passed this stage?" I asked him.

"She is. She's in a deep sleep trance thing, were just gonna have to wait it out."

"What'd you mean wait it out? Isn't there some way to wake her up?" He shook his head no. "There has to be!"

I heard mumbling, so I looked at Amber and she was mumbling..."Cody!" She yelled.

"I'll call Cody." I stated pulling out my phone. And going to his contact and pushing call.

"What is he gonna do?" Chris stated. I shushed him waiting as the phone kept ringing and ringing. Is he seriously not answering my calls?

Cody's POV

I ran out of the washroom, hearing my phone ring and answered it before looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Cody!? Come to Ambers house now!"

"Why?"

"Just come! I'll explain when you get here!" And then the phone clicked. I sighed before slipping on some Vans and leaving my hotel room.

I rushed over to Ambers house, knocking on the door. Chris answered with a frantic look on his face.

"Thank god you're here!" He said gesturing for me to go in. I walked in when I heard screams. It had to be Amber! I rushed into the living room seeing her on the couch, shaking and crying.

I rushed over wrapping her in my arms.

"Shh Amber... I'm right here babe.. I'll never leave you." I felt a sigh of relief when her body began to settle and her crying stopped.

"How do you do that?"

"I don't know."

"She really loves you then." Chris spoke.

She loves me. I love her. Why did I get so mad at her? I'm so stupid.

"I'm so sorry Amber!" I whispered pulling her body closer to mine.

"Cody?" I heard a faint whisper. I looked down to see her now looking at me.

"Yes it's me. And I'll always be here for you. I promise." I stated sincerely as she hugged me.

I really do love her.

******

How'd you guys like the chapter? Suer sorry this is uploaded so late! I've been so busy this week with school and other stuff!

OMG CODY IS GOING TO BE ON DANCING WITH THE STARS AND HE HAS A SONG CALLED 'SURFBOARD' COMING OUT IN TWO WEEKS!!!! OMGGG

6+ votes before the next chapter? I know you guys can do it!

Follow us on twitter?

@JorJor56

@ZeynepKay0

Stay Rad!