If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can!

Justin's P.O.V.

   I answer my phone and before I could greet the caller I get cut off by a robotic voice speaking.

"Kathryn Brooks is safe and sound. She is with who she belongs with. She will not be needing assistance or saving. Contact the police and you will never see her again.

Please do not respond or call back.

   Goodbye"

"What happened?" Cody asked as I lock my phone and place in my pocket.

I felt numb, I couldn't breath.

"Kat's in trouble." I respond as I collapse on the floor.

Amber gasped and rushed over to help me, with the assistance of Cody. "Dude! You alright?! Who just called you?" Cody just kept shooting questions at me but I didn't have the power nor energy to simply open my mouth.

"Someone took Kat." I reply while a tear escapes my eye.

Kat's P.O.V.

   Im hungry, tired, tied up, scared, confused and more emotions that I can't even begin to describe!

I have no clue who took me. I just woke up in a room. It was a boys room.

Painted blue, with a few car poster. And on the other side of the room there was photographs of me!

I hear a sudden noise from the door, I see the door knob moving, then the door opens revealing...

Josh

The kid that wourked at Tim Hortans. The so called kid that has classes with me.

"Mhmm, mmm!" I tried yelling through the bandanna that was tied up super tightly around my mouth.

He walked over to me and began to untie it "Hold on babe, let me get that for you"

babe?! What The Fuck?!

Once he untied it he unexpectedly kisses my cheek.

"What the hell!" I pull back and try rubbing off the kiss onto my shoulder as if he had a contagious sickness.

"Now, now. You might be a bit confused sweetie-pie. But all you need to know is me and you are going to be together forever." He rubs his up and down my cheek and holds my head with his other hand so I won't flee.

"Listen Josh, I have people who care for me, and once they know I've been tooken, they will look for me. So...LET ME GO YOU FUCKING PHYCO PERVERTED ASSHOLE!" I kind of blew up on the last part. But I have seriously had enough with people kidnapping me!

Anger and rage filled Josh's eyes. His eyes were no longer brown, they were black.

Before I knew it I felt a sharp pain on my cheeck.

Josh slaped me.

He took my chin into his strong grip and squeezed it making sure it hurt.

And me being a wuss, weeped in pain.

"Listen Bitch! If I can't have you, nobody can! I delt with your stupid boyfriend! So you better get used to me!"

***

Hey guys!

You guys are probably use to my late updates, so im not even gonna say sorry.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

10+ commentes and votes for the next chappie!

Bye Guys!

-Zeynep <3