Overprotective Dad

Chapter 31

Kat's P.O.V

(Friday Morning)

I flutter my eyes open and blink a few times to clear up my eyesight. I roll over to the left side of my bed, noticing Justin still asleep. I smile and begin to stroke his cheek gently, so that he won't wake up.

We came late after the concert. We didn't even see my parents, they were asleep by the time we were home. I'm kinda glad too though....

I don't like.... Scratch that. I hate brining boys home. Because

A. My siblings are too weird.

B. My dad scares them off.

My dad is one of those overprotective dads. He literally searches the boys past, ever since he was born to now!

That's one of the reasons I haven't dated a lot of boys in the past.

As I stroke his cheek I could feel him moving around and then Justin opened his eyes. He immediately flashes his million dollar smile at me. His beautiful brown orbs burn holes in mine.

"Good morning." I said covering my hand over my mouth. I don't want him smelling my nasty morning breath. (total turn off)

"Morning to you too!" Justin kissed my cheek and got up, off the bed. He was right about to exit the room when I stopped him.

"Where are you going?" I hold on to his hand so he can't go any feather.

"Bathroom" he simply answers.

I bit my lip thinking of what could happen if he leaves this room. "No, stay here for a little bit." I use my puppy dog face that seems to work every time. Justin chuckled turning his face around so that he wasn't looking at me.

"Not the puppy eyes!" He wines/chuckles which causes me to also giggle. Then I quit giggling and look him strictly deep in the eyes, to that he knows what I'm about to saw is no joke.

"Seriously Justin, don't go." He looked confused. Then Justin holds his crouch and jumps up and down like a little girl.

"But I have to pee." He says, honestly I'm trying so hard not to laugh.

"Okay, let's go together. I can't have my parents see you." I get up and slip my doggie slippers on. This time Justin holds me back.

"Why don't you want your parents to see me? Are you not allowed to date?" He shoots questions at me, but I shake my head at all the questions.

"My family isn't normal. My brother and sister is annoying as fuck, my dad is super protective, so he will have a background check on you. And my mom and I are the only normal ones." I sigh looking at him.

"I wouldn't consider you as normal either." Justin jokes and I slap his arm. I take his hand and take a deep breath before opening the door.

I don't see anyone, that's good. I pull Justin towards the bathroom and right when I thought we were safe, we heard someone from behind us.

"Ahem..." We both turn around looking guilty. It was of corse my father. Out of everyone, it had to be my dad!

"Hey daddy!" I smile acting all goodie goodie to him. But all I could see his him giving Justin death glares.

"Hi sir, I'm Justin Bi-" Justin was introducing himself up until he got rudely interrupted by the man known as my father.

"Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber. Or should I say teen heartthrob." My dad raises his eyebrow. Justin shakes off my dads comment. He releases his grip from my hand and walks over to my dad. He sticks out his hand waiting for my dad to shack it.

But of corse my dad being who he is, doesn't take it. I walk towards them two.

"What time were you guys home last night?" My dad crosses his arms looking at Justin, waiting for him to answer.

"Midnight..." Justin says in a low whisper, but loud enough for my dad to hear. My dads eyes widen then he looks at me.

"What did you guys do until midnight? Kat tell me if he forced you into an-" I cut of my dad, knowing where this was going. And I defiantly wasn't liking it.

"Dad! No! Justin had a concert. There was traffic. If you don't believe me go ask Amber, she was with us too." I said, this is so fucking awkward! It's probably worse for Justin! Poor baby...

"If you Excuse me sir, I need to use the bathroom." Justin excuses himself then walks towards the bathroom. Once Justin enters and closes the door, I give my dad a death glare.

"Why must you do this every single time I bring a boy home!?" I yell at him.

"Kathryn Brooks don't use that tone with me, I am your father." Dad points his finger at me showing his anger, I just roll my eyes and walk to my room, but before I close the door I turn around at look at my father.

"Can't you just be happy for me? He treats me right. He's a total sweetheart." I sigh and my dad rolls his eyes.

"I'll be the judge of that." He then turns himself around and walks downstairs.

Ugh.... Parents....

Amber's P.O.V

I was currently sitting on the island table in the kitchen, watch Cody's attempts to flip pancakes. Every time he flips one it either

1. Sticks to the ceiling

2. Falls on the ground

3. Falls on his face

But even though I'm starving, I'm having a really good time with Cody! He makes me feel special. I kind of have the felling I had when I was with Riley.

I think I'm crushing on him.... But I really don't know!

Feelings are so confusing, especially when your a girl!

As I watched Cody drop the last pancake on the floor, he sighs and looks up.

"You wanna just go to Mc Donald's for breakfast. I'll text Justin, so him and Kat can come too." I nod and walk up to my room changing from my Jammie's into jeans and a tank top that says: my haters are my motivators.

I go back downstairs to see Cody on the couch on his phone. He was wearing light blue jeans, that were low ( but not too low ) and a sleeve less shirt that shows off his muscular arms.

He looks up and locks his phone, placing it in his pocket.

"Ready? Justin and Kat are waiting outside." He says, I nod and Cody holds put his arm. I link my arm with his and we walk outside.

I take a deep breath and take a step out the door, I normally don't do out this day.

It's the day my father passed away.... I always have nightmares the days before an don't he day. I hate them. But they won't go away.

On this day I usually stay home, because bad things tend to happen when I leave the house on this day. But I feel safe with Cody. I'm sure that he can protect me from anything unlucky that's headed my way!

****

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short chappie! But high school is seriously a pain in the ass! I just got my progress report today! I'm not failing anything... I guess that's a good thing.

Comment/vote/ fan

OMG FUCKING HEARTBREAKER CAME OUT AND IT IS PERFECT! I was not expecting it to be this amazing! AND NOW WE GET A NEW SINGLE EVER WEEK!

Kill me now... 😲🔫

Song quote:

Oh girl I got a secret place that we can go

Cause I really wanna be alone

Baby nobody else gotta know

Just meet me later on the low

See y'all later bye!

Stay in school! ~Zeynep