disclaimer

Hello, there!
  I just wanted to clarify some things before the actual story begins:

  This is a fanfiction of the famous S.E. Hinton's The Outsiders.
  I do not own any of the characters besides Jay (or JP) , Stormie , Katelyn , Megan , Madison , Ava , and some other characters outside of the story.
  In this story, neither Dally nor Johnny are dead. JP is the sister to the Curtis';  Ponyboy, Sodapop, and Darry. Yes, there will of course be romance and violence, hense that you have to be mature enough to read it, but most people probably ignore it.
  If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know. I am always happy to see some feedback!
  I'm not new to writing, but I have an account just for myself, which is @xXJyleanne_RightXx , and I've had the account for about 2 years. I am a very experienced and advanced writer. I mainly post Dan and Phil stuff, and I also write fanfics about a little series called The Cube SMP, but most of you probably won't know what that is.
  I also have a, sort of, planner just for updates and things, and I'm probably gonna make one here.
  As far as format goes, you're looking at it. I put my quotes seperately, like so:
  "Dally is even better than pizza," I said.
  Yeah, I'm a major dork, but if you have any suggestions, like I said, I will gladly appreciate them.
  I try to make my writing unique to others, and I would appreciate if you kept your writing creative, also, so I ask that you try not to copy any ideas from this book, or any at that. The storyline isn't like the average fanfiction, so I hope you all enjoy it!
  Well, enough blabbering, I'm posting this on Christmas, so Merry Christmas! Hope you had a gold one 😊.
  Time to get writing!
  Peace out, sweet cakes! (Please do not ask, I'm not good with names at all whatsoever 😂.)
[Jay]

.....