Party time

( Top left zyonna, Top right Jazzy
Middle left Bria, middle right Lucas
Bottom left TJ, Middle right ambri
Bottom right Jay)

Jazzy P.O.V

I really ain't mean to walk out of that kiss. I don't need her messing wit my head. It's happened before and I ain't wit it. She came downstairs all dressed up.

Zyonna: Yall finna go to a party.

Tj: Where.

Zyonna: Party.......from a friend.

E/b except jaz: Sure.

Lucas: Jaz u down.

Jaz: Yeah why not.

They already had clothes in here so we went upstairs to change and shower. I was the first dressed so I went to sit next to zyonna on the couch.

Zyonna: Do I look ugly to you?

Jaz:No what makes you say that babyface.

Zyonna: Eww don't call me babyface. Some girl on ig said I was on someof my photos and peopke were backing her up and agreeing.

Jaz: Anybody who tells you that is just a hater.

She thanked me, blushed and looked at me. Something came over me and I kissed her. She quickly pulled back.

Zyonna: No. You made what you said pretty clear.( gets up) Like you said you don't want your heart to be broken again.

I just sat their dumb founded. She yelled upstairs for then to hurry up. She sat in the drivers side while we all piled up in the car. She said she was gonna stop somewhere to get some more people. How many more people can fit in this car?

Tj: Girl what are we doing in Beverly Hills?

Zyonna: Picking up some friends.

She got out the car and then rang the bell. I saw some stud answer and she kissed her. I swear to god my blood was boiling.

Zyonna's P.O.V

I stoped at my friend Nini's house so i could pick up her and 2 of my other friends.

I rang the bell and Shanel opened it. I ran to her and kissed her like passionatly.

(Just to keep you on speed, Shanel and Nini are step sisters and Rochelle lives their cause her parents kicked her out. Shanel has always had feelings for Zyonna. In the 7th grade Shanel made Zyonna promise that if she ever hot feelings for girls that they would try to make themselves work as a couple. )

Shanel pulled back

Shanel: Woah woah young one(closes the door) what drug are you on?

Zyonna: I am not on any drug. I have feelings. I want to be with you. I mean you already treat me like a queen and you could have me to yourself. And we could have sex, i mean i want to have sex with you. I can imagine it already.

Shanel: Alright calm down. Your talking really fast.

We both sat down on the couch.

Shanel: What are you going off about?

Zyonna: Did you not just here me? I want to be your girlfriend. I want to kiss you, i want to laugh with you.(whispers in her ear) i want to have sex with you.

Shanel: 1st off. I always knew you were a freak 2nd off. Am i dreaming?

Zyonna: No now can you just kiss me.

Shanel: I need something to prove i am not dreaming.

I went in and kissed her and she kissed back.