Chapter 31

Nini's P.O.V

I stood on the porch staring at get.after she didn't respond to me. I rubbed my arm uncomfortable.

Jay: um, come in.

She moved to the side and I walked in and sat on the couch in the living room. She sat next to me and starred at me.

Jay: What are you doing here?

Nini: Lucas....he and I got into this fight. A-and he grabbed my arm and it was...it was just. I didn't have anywhere else to go.

Jay: let me see your arm.

Nini: it's nothing to see, it's not that serious.

Jay: It's serious if their is a bruise on your arm. Now let me see your fucking arm.

It surprises me that it still scares me everyone she yells. I jumped up and quickly took off my sweater and showed her where Lucas grabbed my arm. It was turning a dark purple and a little blue.

Jay: What the hell is wrong with him? What were talk arguing about?

Nini: he cheated on me with Tori.

Jay: Damn, that's fucked up.

Nini: yeah It is but I ain't him sit here and cry over a Nigga who fucked himself over.

Jay: so what you gonna do, you him move out?

Nini: hell no im not moving out, my name is on the lease not his. He can pack his Shit and leave.

Jay: So tell him that.

Nini: Honestly, I don't want to deal with him him right now. Im just gonna go to zy's and crash for the night.

Jay: you could just crash here.

Nini: I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate that very much.

Jay: why you say that? I thought y'all was cool.

Nini: We are but I don't think she would like that.

Jay: she's not here anyway so...

Nini: im just gonna go by nana'A.D.

Jay: Ight, im gonna see you later.

Nini: thank you for letting me talk to you.

We walked to the door and I walked out to the car driving to Zyonna's house. Once I got there she have me this look when she opened the door. I walked through and saw Lucas sitting on their couch.

Lucas: Where the fuck you been at?! I COME OVER HERE THINKING THIS IS THE FIRST PLACE YOU'LL GO BUT YOUR NOT FUCKING HERE. WERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!?!?

While he yelled at me I looked at him and chuckled at him and walked away to the kitchen. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

Lucas: I asked you a fucking question, don't make me embarrass you in front of ya friend.

Nini: Lucas,get the fuck off of me cause I don't have to tell you Shit. Just like you don't tell me anything I don't have to tell you anything either. So get your hand off my arm and take your cheating ass home.

He removed his hand off my arm and sucked his teeth

Lucas: Man, you still on that me and Tori thing. I thought I told you to let that Shit go, so fucking sensitive.

Nini: I'M SENSITIVE! Lucas, Shut your dumb ass up what if I cheated on you huh, how would you react, you would be pissed right?

Lucas: Yeah, cause your mine.