Keep Quiet

Jaz's P.O.V

I woke up naked with messy hair and someone's arms around my waist. I look down and see the Beautiful Zyonna,naked and with messy hair. I smile to myslef and try to get up. She just truns over and then turns back. I took that as time to get up. I was trying to think about how to wake her up. I carefully opened her legs careful not to wake her up. I plunge one finger into her and all she does is quietly moan. Then i put in two while adding my tounge. Then her eyes opened and she started moaning.

Zyonna: W-w-what are you d-d-doing?

I stoped and stood up.

Jaz: Great your up. Did you know that your a freak?

Zyonna: Omg i can't belive i did that.

Jaz: Yeah but it has happend already.

Zyonna: I can't move my legs.

Jaz: (chuckles) Yeah, i put that work in. Your a squirter....and a screamer.

Zyonna: You are so lucky i can't move my legs.

Jaz: Sooo, we have no school for the next 4 days cause of some teachers who created an explosion. I just want to let you know that girl is not right for you.

Zyonna: What are you talking about?

Jaz: You'll see.

Zyonna: I think last night was......AMAZING. But, we shouldn't do this again.

Jaz: What you mean?

Zyonna: I'm not gonna cheat on my grilfriend again.

Jaz: That's true B.S. Don't you understand that you don't need her.(Pulling her close) i can give you everything in the world and more. What more can i give you other than money.

Zyonna: Nothing i just want someone simple.

Jaz: And i can give that to you baby.

Zyonna:(Scoffs) Can i just go.

Jaz:(sucks teeth)Go,cause you not even fucking worth my time.

I started geting angry cause she was acting all boggie(s.c) and shit and i ain't with it. I got and went to my room to put on some clothes. I put on (outfit above).i was finna go hang out wit the crew.

Shanel's P.O.V

Rochelle: Ohhh,Yesss. Mmmm shanel baby keep going.

I was eating the fuck out of rochelle. I don't even know how it happend. But i don't feel bad cause i know ambri is cheating on her with jamie.

Rochelle: Shit,i'm bou't to Squirt.

Shanel: Go ahead babeh.

And as if on comand her jucies came out sweet as ever and all over the place.

Rochelle: Ahhhh!!!mmmm.

Then i heard someone gasp.... Shit.

Zyonna's P.O.V

Jaz was right,how could she do this to me. I just walked out. I couldn't belive my girlfriend and my best friend. I walked back to the house cause jaz said i could not take the car. I went into my room and changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra. I put my hair in a mesay bun and went downstairs for some ice cream.

Jaz: Awww, what wrong.

Zyonna: Stfu,please just stop.

I grabed the cookies and cream and went into my room. Jaz came in a couple seconds later.

Jaz: You can talk to me.

Zyonna: She cheated.

Jaz: I'm so sorry (hugs her)