Hospital Time

Zyonna's P.O.V

I just can't believe what happened and all. It's Been 1 week and Nini has really been there for Jay. Although she hasn't woken up,Nini rushes here after school and talks to her hoping that she'll wake up.

Nana: Ni, C'mon. We gotta get to school.

Nini: I'm not ready to go back. Everyone gonna act like they have sympathy for me. I don't want it.

Nana: Mama,it's okay. Doctors said she'll wake up soon okay.

Nini: (voice cracking) W-what if she d-doesn't(sniffles)

Nana: Mama,we'll come back right after school and during lunch. Okay?

Nini:(nods)

She gave Jay a kiss on the forehead and we walked out.

(Lunch time)

Nana: How were your classes?

Nini: People kept trying to ask me how Jay was and I just ignored them.

My phone Rang and it was the hospital's number. I gave the phone to nini and she told whoever that we were about to walk in and hung up. The nurse said hi to us and we just headed up to jay's room. We only had 15 more minutes until we had to head back to school

I went to the cafeteria vending machine and got some chips. I haven't seen my girlfriend in a while. I find that real weird. I went back to the room so I could go see where she is. I open the door and theirs nini and Jas about to kiss.

Nana:(laughs) YOO! NOT YOU TOO. AIN'T THIS ABOUT A BITCH.

Nini: Wait, let me explain. She came onto me.

Jas: WHAT?! NANA I SWEAR TO GOD,SHE CAME ONTO ME.

NANA: I DON'T WANNA FUCKING HEAR IT. I'm going back to school.

I grabbed my stuff and left. I can't believe them. Once I got to school i just sat in an empty classroom and cried. How could they? I thought Rochelle was the only backstabbing friend I had but I guess not. I went about the rest of my day. I walked in the house and saw Jas sitting on the couch on her phone. I said nothing to her and just walked in the kitchen to get snack.

Jas: Nana, I'm telling you she came onto me!

Nana: I really don't want to hear about it. I'm not gonna yell at you I just want to be alone to guess what the hell happened when you kissed nini.

Jas:Can I tell my side?

Nana: Later,I just have a headache.

I calmly walked upstairs while feeling my phone vibrate millions of times. Knowing it was nini and it was annoying the fuck out of me, I took it out of my pocket and threw it off the stairs. Jas came and looked at me like I was crazy. I proceeded back up the stairs and laid on my bed.

7:00

I woke up and heard my parents downstairs. I went down to see everyone eating dinner.

Zd: child, have you lost your ever loving mind. Throwing your phone.

Nana: At least it ain't crack so stop tripping and leave me alone.

Zd: What has gotten into you?

Nana: Life. Anymore questions?

There was a long silence. I went to grab my phone and headed back up the stairs no feeling hungry anymore.

Jas: I'm Sorry.

Nana: What do you have to be sorry for? You did nothing wrong cause you keep saying she can onto you so, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO BE SORRY FOR?

Jas: Babe,calm down we(gco)

Nana: NO I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN. YOU KNOW THE SHIT THAT WENT DOWN WITH SHANEL AND HERE YOU ARE DOING THIS SHIT. I'M DONE, I CAN'T.

Jas: Baby,listen to me. I saw her crying and I was hugging her and we pulled away and she leaned in to kiss me. That's all that happened. I have never ever thought of Nini as anything more than a friend. You know I would never cheat on you or break your heart.

Nana: I know. I just don't want to be taken as a fool.

Jas: And I don't think of you as one. I respect you, okay?

I nodded and started tearing up,she cams and hugged me.

Nana: Now go wash off your lips cause I want to kiss you.

Jas: Trust me I scrubbed.

Nana:(giggles) good

I gave her a quick Peck and we went to sleep