I'm sorry

Jay's P.O.V

I had a whole table set up with cupcakes that say Nini and so on(stuff at the top) I was really hoping she would take me back because that girls was just some girl that I was messing with in case Nini said no when I asked her to marry me.

Nini: What do you want?

Jay: Baby I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt. I know I'm an asshole and she meant nothing if anything she was a one time thing,your the one I want,the one I wanna marry,have kids with,start a family,and grow old with. Please I can't live without you.

At this point I was on my knees in front of her and crying.

Nini: Get up,and stop crying.

I did as I was told.

Nini: I accept your apology but your not off the hook. That really hurt me Jay. The fact that I was loyal to you for almost 2 years and you have the decency to pull some shit like this on me.

Jay: I know baby. And I'd rather die than hurt you like that ever again.

Nini:(stares at her)

Jay: What?

Nini: start

Jay: start what?

Nini: start dying(laughs) just get over here and kiss me already.

Me had a passionate kiss until I heard and loud noise come from inside the house. We went in to see Nana holding a knife over Shanel and yelling at her.

Nana: Don't you ever.EVER. SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT TO ME.

Shanel: Y-o Ni come g-get your girl.

Nini: Honey put the knife down.

Nana: No she talked bout my mom's. Said how maybe if she wasn't a drugie I wouldn't be such a screw up.

Nini: Okay mama,we can talk it out. Just drop the knife and i'll take you home.

Nana: O-o-okay.(puts knife on kitchen counter and walks with Nini to her car)

I went to Shanel and grabbed her by her shirt and held her in the air.

Jay:(through clenched teeth) Pull some shit like that again and I'll have people in here to kill you in 30 seconds. YOU GOT THAT MOTHER FUCKER.

Shanel: (nods fast)

I put her down and the drove home.

Jaz's P.O.V

Jay texted me about what happened at nini's place. When Nana got home she was so quiet so I just left her alone.

Nana: Babe,can we watch a movie?

Jaz:Like what?

Nana: Maze runner.

Jaz: Mmk.

I went on demand and found the scorch trials. She grabbed a blanket and sat close to me.

(6:30)

I woke up and Nana was still sleeping. I carried her upstairs and watched another movie. I heard the door open and talking. I walked to the door and saw my mom.

Jaz: Ma!(walks up and hugs her)

JM: hey baby.

Zd: So I don't get love?

Jaz: Hey dad(gives him a hug)

Zd: Where is my daughter?

Jaz: Upstairs sleeping.