Nini's Birthday Pt.3

Nini's P.O.V

Zyonna and I were in the car on the way to  Fogo de Chão, it's this amazing steakhouse in downtown Philly.(A/N Their pineapple chicken,steak,bread rolls😍😍😍). Zyonna is getting all hype because she's heard it's really good so she can't wait to try it. We went into ballet parking and got out of the car.

Zyonna: Yasssss, best friend we slay.

Nini: Girl don't i know it.

We walked in and our group was in the corner waiting on us. When they saw me they all cheered and said happy birthday. I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone's chin on my shoulder.

Lucas: Wassup sexy

I smiled and turned around and kissed him.

Nini: Hi(smiles)

Ambri: okay, c'mon, let's go get our table.

(8:45)

We've been at the restaurant for about an hour, we were done eating and were ready for presents and cake. I got some shoes, some jewelry, 2 new pairs of Jordans and some eating. Everyone had gave me a present except for Lucas.

Nini: Where my present at?

Lucas: You'll get it later.

The cake came out and sleep sang Happy birthday very off key. We are cake, Lucas paid the bill and we all got in our cars and headed to Club Inferno. It's supposed to be like the hottest club but I've never been there so there's a first time for everything. I hopped in Lucas's car as everyone followed him to the club.

Nini: Baby, what did you get me.

Lucas: Be patient, you'll find out in a couple hours.

I did a pouty fave at him and sighed.

Lucas: Fix your face.

Nini: No

Lucas: Who you think you talking to little girl?

Nini: Your only a couple months older than me, calm down.

He opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself.

Lucas: You know what just wait till tomorrow.

We arrived at the club and there was a long line outside. Lucas came out the car and opened my door. Some girls screamed cause they saw my baby. He's been getting a little famous with his rapping career and I'm so proud of him. He got a album dropping soon and i just can't wait. We all walked in and went in our section. I went to the bar to get a drink after an hour of dancing and I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Jay.

Over the years we've kept in touch, not slot, cause we wanted to become friends. I felt I couldn't do it because of all the hurtful things she said about me. Back then she didn't understand that I was in pain. I thought I was gonna loose her and I needed some comfort.

Nini:... Hey

Jay: Wassup, how your birthday going so far.

Nini: Fine.

She sat next to me and ordered a drink.