Grand Wedding pt.1

Bria's P.O.V

I woke up in a hotel room bed with out my future wife. I sighed and looked at my left hand, in exactly 10 hours I'll be married to the love of my life. I've been with this girl for 11 years,since I was 10 and now I'm 21. I smiled to myself thinking of all the times we've had together untill my peace was interrupted. The door busted open and a swarm of girls came in along with my baby boy.

Jaden: Mommy!

He ran to the bed and hugged me.

Bria: Hi baby!

I looked up and Infront of me stood NiNi, Tori, Ambri, Kaylina, and Zyonna. I made Zyonna and Ambri my maids of honor because I love both of them and they have seen me at my worst. I hugged NiNi first cause I haven't seen her in forever, she's been off trying to get her education and I'm so proud of her for that.

Bria: Omg,im so happy your here! Did you bring your new man?

NiNi: Of course. I can't wait for you guys to meet him.

Tori and Kaylina didn't know NiNi yet and I don't think NiNi knows that Lucas has a baby mama but she knows Jay has a new girl friend. I can't believe NiNi and Jay broke up they were fucking goals and were supposed to get married. NiNi and Lucas were Goals too and Made each other so happy.

Bria: Okay,Ni, this is Tori and Kaylina. Kaylina is Jay's new girlfriend and Tori is Lucas's...New girlfriend.

NiNi: Oh I didn't know he had one.(Shakes Tori's hand) How long have you two been together?

Tori: Um, A couple months, Ever since the baby was born we've tried to have a stable relationship.

NiNi: B-Baby?!

Tori: Yeah, Her names Amaya.

She pulled out her phone and showed a picture.

NiNi: She looks just like him.(nervous smile)

NiNi shakes Kaylina's hand and they have a brief conversation.

Kaylina: So what's your relationship to Jay?

NiNi: Um,how do I say this? I guess I'm sorta like her ex-fiancé. We were engaged for like 2 months before she got into this coma and then we broke up.

Kaylina: Wow,i guess you guys went through a lot.

NiNi: Yeah we really did? She tells me so much about you,you must make her really happy.

Kaylina: You talk to her?

NiNi:Once in a while.

Kaylina: Oh...

Their was an awkward silence untill Zyonna Broke it.

Zyonna: Okay look NiNi used to Date both Lucas and Jay so if this is going to be awkward please don't have the drama,today is going to be a good day and my two bestfriends are going to get married and live happily ever after.

NiNi: Nana!

Zyonna: What? I really don't need the drama today. Bria, go brush your teeth cause that breath is kicking. Change your clothes and meet me downstairs in ten minutes. Ambri I need you to get the caterers on the phone and make sure everything is going to be here in 6 hours and Tori and Kaylina get the dresses  and but them in the dressing room and I swear to god if their is one wrinkle or anything wrong with that wedding dress I will slit your throat. Got it.

Everyone nodded and started to do as told Zyonna took Jaden and sent him to Tj's room.

NiNi: He really had a child with her?