Chapter 13

Kim's POV

"What about this one?" Sam asked, showing me the eleventh bikini right now. I shook my head no. We were currently at Sam's house, and she was helping me pick out a swimsuit for the pool party in a couple of hours. I don't even want to go. Pool parties aren't my thing. I hate showing too much skin, and I'm insecure most of the time. I also just don't like the concept of parties in general. But I did promise Sam I would come.

"Kim, this is the millionth swimsuit you don't like," she groaned. "I don't even think I have anymore swimsuits."

I sighed and fell back onto her soft bed. Why can't I just stay here and cuddle with my non existent boyfriend while I watch movies?

"I found one!" she squealed. I looked over at her to see her holding a black one piece swimsuit. It had a crochet design and it didn't show much skin. It was actually really cute. I nod my head in approval while she did a happy dance. 

"Perfect," she clapped her hands together. "Now go try it on while I prepare the makeup and something for you to wear as a cover up."

I took the swimsuit and headed to her bathroom to try it on. It didn't look bad, and it complimented my body shape pretty good.

"So? How do I look?" I asked Sam. I came out of the bathroom while doing a catwalk, pretending to be a model. I also did some poses for effect. "Hot! I would go lesbian for you. Now lets get ready," she said.

I wore the cover up she chose for me. It was a white and black stripped one. I sat on the vanity chair as Sam did my make up. She applied some waterproof foundation, waterproof concealer, waterproof powder, and waterproof mascara with some lip stain. When she was finally done, she added some dry shampoo to my hair. For once, I actually felt pretty, and not regular. 

After that, she continued getting ready herself. She applied the same make up as me, but she was wearing a two piece bikini. It was a blue triangle one that complimented her skin tone well. She also added a black cover up. She checked her make up one more time, and we were out the door.

-------------

By the time we arrived, the house was already full, and there were some people passed out. We entered the house and headed to the back door to get the pool There were also some girls standing on top of tables, flashing their bodies while some guys filmed them. 

I turned my head away in disgust and followed Sam around. we finally reached the pool, and to say that it was huge would be an understatement. It was so freaking big, it looked like it could fit the entire school. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but still. 

Sam took off her cover up and went towards Alex. I wonder what's going on between those two. I remember seeing them flirt at the the last party I've been to. She'll probably tell me when things get serious. I made a mental note to ask her about it later. 

A guy carrying a tray full of alcohol came and offered me one, but I kindly declined and found a seat in the corner.

I looked around, trying to find a familiar face. My eyes stopped at none other than Zach. He looked so hot in his swimming trunks. They were kind of low, so they showed off his v line. His six pack was on full display and I just wanted to go over there and kiss him. To my dismay, he was flirting with another girl, so I looked down. The girl looked amazing, and probably ten times better that I did. 

But when I looked up, I wish I never did, because he was now shoving his tongue down the girl's throat. I felt tears brim at my eyes, and swallowed the lump in my throat. I didn't even understand why I wanted to cry, It's not like he would ever consider me or something.

Deciding to forget about him, I found the guy with the alcohol and took as many shots as possible, before stumbling back to my place. I looked around for Sam, but she was making out with Alex in the corner. 

I took of my cover up and jumped into the pool while screaming. I resurfaced and started dancing to we can't stop while dancing. By now, half the guys here were looking at me, but I didn't care. I just wanted to forget about Zach.

I felt someone's hands on hip. They didn't feel comforting like Zach's. Those hands were rough, while Zach's were soft, and they made me feel safe. But because I was drunk, I didn't care. I continued dancing with the guy. 

"What's your name sweetheart," he asked, his breath fanning my face. Ew, his breath stinks.

"You really need a mint," I said, giving him a pointed look. "You can go ask Zach for one, his breath always smells so good. Oh and ask him to leave that girl because I want him to kiss me. Now please leave me alone."

The guy glared at me, and walked back to his group of friends. Well it's not my fault Zach is way hotter than him. I continued dancing, but soon got bored of it. 

I got out of the pool and jumped on the table where the girls were flashing themselves. It looked fun, so I decided to do it as well. Just as I was about to remove the strap of my bikini , I felt someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder. I tried to see who it was, but failed miserably. 

'They have a nice butt' I though. 'And nice back muscles'. I also noticed the tattoo on their back. It said 'always' in italics. 

"Dear Mr. amazing back muscles, can you please put me down? I'm starting to get dizzy,"  I whined.

I was immediately put down to the floor, and my eyes met with an angry looking Zach. 

"Kim, what the fuck were you about to do?" he said through gritted teeth.

"Strip," I said in a duh tone. "Wasn't it obvious?"

"I fucking know that. But why?! Do you know how many guys could've filmed that? Then the next thing you know, it's all over the internet! Are you that stupid?!" he yelled.

I felt my bottom lip tremble, and my eyes sting with tears. "But-t I-i," I couldn't even complete my sentence before I broke down crying. Zach looked shocked for a second, then regret flashed through his eyes. "Oh my  god Kim, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Angel, please don't cry," he cooed, hugging me tightly.

My heart nearly melted, and I slowly stopped crying. But then I remembered him making out with that girl, and started crying again. "Shh, don't worry. Why are you crying now, angel?"

"Be-c-cause I-I remembered yo-u kiss-n-g that-t girl," I hiccuped, crying even more.

Zach's POV

"Be-c-cause I-I remembered yo-u kiss-n-g that-t girl,"  she hiccuped, crying even more.

Wait, so she got hurt when she saw me with that girl? But why is she drunk out of her mind? She even told me that she would never get drunk again. 

"But why did you get drunk?" I asked.

"Because I saw you with that girl, and then it hurt. So I decided to forget about it. This guy even came up to me, but I told him to get a mint because his breath stinks," she grinned. I laughed at that. She looks so adorable, standing like she has just accomplished something.

"Oh and I even told him to tell you to leave that girl," she added. "And I told him to tell you to kiss me instead. But he didn't even listen to me! He just ignored me then went back to his friends," she pouted. 

My heart stopped at that. She wants me to kiss her? Does that mean she likes me? Oh god.

But she's drunk. She'll probably forget everything she said to me.

"Come on," I said, putting my arm around her shoulder. "Lets go home."

---------

A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating for 8 days.  I hope you guys are having a great winter break! I gonna go back to updating every 4 days.

-Mozan ♥