Chapter 7

Kim's POV

I looked out the window, admiring the trees that passed by. Zach and I were currently in has car, heading towards his house. When Zach told me that he was going to take me home, fear took over me. I mean what if my dad was there, he would probably kill me for being gone for so long.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard Zach call my name. "Hey, come on. We're here," he said. I nodded, and followed him outside. I glanced at his house, which looked more like a mansion. The walls were painted in a creme color, and there was a fountain right in the middle, with colorful flowers surrounding it. Overall, the house looked amazing.

"Nice house," I commented. He muttered a quick thank you before leading me inside. I almost gasped at the inside. It honestly looked like something that came out of a magazine, perfect and spotless. There was a chandelier hanging above us, and a marble staircase on the side. The entire floor was made out of marble.

Zach pulled me up the stairs, and lead me to a room. By the looks of it, I'm guessing it's a guest room. It had black furniture, and purple bed sheets, and purple pillows. "You can stay here for the night. I'm gonna go and get you some clothes," he said. I nodded in response, and sat on the edge of the bed.

A few minutes later, Zach came back holding a black shirt, and some boxers. I muttered a thank you, and went to get changed. Zach left the room, giving me privacy. I quickly locked the door and got changed, folding up my dress and keeping it on the dresser, while I kept my heels on the floor next to it.

There was a knock on the door, then Zach's head popped in. "I'm gonna be in my bedroom, it's down the hallway. Call me if you need anything."

"Yea sure," I said. "Oh and Zach, Thank you," I smiled at him.

"No problem," he responded, before shutting the door after him.

I snuggled into the bed, and let sleep take over me.

"You little bitch! Kiss me!" he yelled, pulling onto my hair. "Never," I yelled when he tugged harder. "Please just leave me alone! Why are you doing this to me?" I said in between sobs.

"Because you deserve this, all of it! You killed your mother after all, didn't you?" he smirked. My eyes widened at that. "Who the hell told you that?!"

"You better see for yourself, pointing to the other side of the room. I looked over, and to my horror, my dad was standing there. "Well hello there, I see someone finally gave you what you deserve."

"Oh trust me sir, I'm far from done," Daniel said, looking at me with lust. I was about to pull down my dress a bit, but he quickly stopped me. "Not this time. I will have to finish what I wanted to do, and then let your dad finish you off.

"No please don't do this! I'll do anything you want, just not this!" I yelled. Ignoring me, he started unbuckling his pants. I was hopeless, standing there, about to get raped then killed by my own father.

"Please stop, don't hurt me please!" I sobbed.

"Kim, wake up! No one is gonna hurt you," someone said. I opened my eyes to see Zach sitting next to me, with a look of concern on his face. "Finally. Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded. "Just a dream. What time is it?"

"It's three in the morning. You should go back to sleep, and get some rest," he said, pulling the blanket over me again.

"Zach, will you please stay with me?" I asked, biting my lip. He simply nodded, sliding next to me. He then put an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Is this okay?" he asked. I nodded in response, feeling comfortable. I snuggled closer to him, letting darkness take over me again.

---

The next morning, I woke up with someone breathing on my neck. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light. I looked up, only to be greeted by Zach's face. I was currently laying on his chest, with his arms around my waist.

How the hell did I get in this position?!

Deciding to not question it, I started to get up. But I was quickly brought back to my position when a hand tightened around my waist. I looked up to see Zach smiling at me.

"Mornin'. How did you sleep?" he asked, his voice deep.

"Yea, thank you for staying with me last night," I smiled at him, truly grateful. He smiled back, before loosening his hold on me. "It's okay. You can take a shower if you like? There are extra toothbrushes in the bathroom too."

I nodded in response, getting off him. I made my way to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I took a quick shower, using the extra body soap, and brushed my teeth. I almost cringed when I saw my face. It was tear stained, with mascara around my eyes, making me look like a raccoon. On top of that, my hair looks like a mess. Once I finally found a hair brush in one of the drawers, I tamed the bird nest on my head, tying my hair in a ponytail. I wore the same outfit from yesterday, before making my way downstairs.

Thankfully, I remembered where the staircase was. I looked around at all the doors. Where could the kitchen be?

"Zach," I called, hoping he would hear me. "In here!" I heard him yell. I followed the voice until I finally stood in the kitchen. I gaped at how beautiful the kitchen was. The walls were painted a shade of red, and the cabinets where all Black.

My eyes trailed to Zach, who was standing in front of the stove, making something. "Take a picture, it lasts longer," he said not even looking at me. I was thankful for that, because I'm pretty sure my face looks like a tomato.

He finally turned around, holding two plates of scrambled eggs. "I hope you don't mind eggs. I didn't know what you would like, so I made this," he chuckled nervously.

"I like scrambled egg," I said, smiling at how adorable he looks.

I was about to grab the plate, when I noticed Zach's eyes widen. "What the hell is this?!" he yelled, sounding mad. I followed his gaze, until I reached my wrists, where the cuts were still visible.

Well shit.

------------------------

A/N

New chapter! Don't forget to comment and vote!

-M ♥