Chapter 1

A/N so before I start this let me just say this is my second Peterick fanfiction.
Quick disclaimer I do not own Pete or Patrick nor do I own the image used above. I do however own the story if you wish to copy or use the story in anyway please get my permission.
Anyways lets get to it!
------
Patricks POV:
I get home and flop on the couch. Today was a horrible day. I loosen the tie around my neck and take in a shaky breath. I put my head in my hands and just try to breathe for a moment.

Today was my moms funeral. It seemed like just yesterday she was over for diner laughing, talking, being alive. Now she is gone.

It feels like suddenly the idea of being an adult alone in the world just got dumped on my shoulders. Im 26 for god sakes but it feels like nothing has been going my way.

I used to be in a serious relationship. She was amazing, funny, and beautiful... Then I realized I didn't love her and I was actually gay. Yeah go figure.

So we broke up and I haven't really moved on since. I never knew my dad, so now I felt alone. I tried getting into the music scene but that didn't work out either and the current job I had I was probably going to lose. I was just a mess of hopelessness.

I just wish that I could start new try everything again. Move to another country a whole other world. I just need a new beginning.

I get up and change out of my suit I throw it on the bed and change into a pair of jeans and a comfy button up shirt. It has birds on it I thought it was cool. To finish the look I grab a fedora and place it on my head.

I put on a pair of shoes and walk out the door. I dont know where I am going all I know is I need to get out of here.

The street lights are on and I didn't even realize it was so late. I grab a jacket and walk down the sidewalk. I end up weaving around the blocks of the suburbs I live in and end up by one of the many hiking trails.

I glance around the trail leads into a grove of trees they look dark and eerie and I am not really in the right clothes to hike in. I shrug and step off the paved sidewalk onto the gravel and walk into the forest.

Its not scary at all in fact its calming. The only noise being the leaves rustling and a few sounds of the houses just behind the rows of trees.

I pass a lady walking her dog and smile politely. I weave around trails and an hour passes and I realize I have no clue where I am. In fact I dont even think I am on a trail anymore.

I look around and sure enough the trail is gone. The only light now comes from the moon. I shiver slightly but continue walking.

Another hour passes and I am defiantly lost. Crap crap crap. I hear a noise behind me and turn and see nothing but trees shrouded in darkness. I hear a branch snap and I start running. My heart is pounding in my ears as I duck under branches and jump over fallen trees.

I didnt even know I could be so athletic. I can tell something is following me I feel it watching me and can hear it chasing me. Im terrified it could be a murderer or a bear.

Adrenaline is pumping threw my veins as I take a sharp turn I regret it immediately when I see a fallen pine tree. Its huge and blocks my escape.

I turn and try to frantically find a way out. I hear the thing snap another twig and my eyes look to see something glowing in the darkness. It hides in the treeline and I back into the tree trying to claw my way over the branches. I look back and its fricken eyes are glowing Im going to die. Im dead. Im so dead.

I lose my hat when I get stuck in the tree. I hear the thing approaching. I close my eyes waiting for death. Instead I feel something cup my jaw and place my hat back on.

I open my eyes and suck in a quick breath. A man stands before me his hair is black and is slicked back his eyes glow a vibrant yellow.

He is wearing some sort of metal armor that clings tightly to every curve of his body and shines so clear I feel I could dip my hand in it.

He takes a step back letting go of my chin and looks me up and down. I blush and he touches my cheek looking confused at my colour change. He nods as if to comfirm to himself of something.

He smiles and pulls me to him. I shiver and look into his eyes. They are hypnotic he hugs me closer black spots cloud my vision and its like a screen of static covers my eyes. I black out with the image of a yellow eyed man in my mind.

A/n tell me your thoughts ladies and gents. Should I continue?