Part 2 Chapter 1

All of you guys are so amazing and alot of you seemed so sad to see this end so I figured why not? There is alot of places this could go. I would like to make shout outs to all you bros who commented and voted.

Here we go.

Patrick's POV:

The nurse leans away and smiles sadly. She pulls off the latex gloves and walks out of the small room. Before the door closes I see her turn to speak with someone. The door creaks loudly before clicking closed.

I look down at my arms now covered in bandaids the slivers sit in the trash bin not far away. Mud still clings to my shoes as I sit up in the hospital bed. I pull at the metal rail of the bed I am still hand cuffed too.

I sigh and lean back pulling slightly on the chains. The rusty hinges creak open again I don't move I stare up at the ceiling. I hear footsteps and then the scraping of the metal legs of the chair across from me scrape against the cheap linoleum floor.

I hear them clear their throat and I slowly lower my gaze to the man across the table. He presses his lips in a tight line and his eyes squint slightly as he looks at me. Its the same guy with the mismatch hair, at this distance I see tattoos peaking out slightly from his white colar. He has an ear peice cord curled up into his ear.

" Why?" He states firmly it is all he says.

I shrug and pull lightly on the handcuffs looking out over my shoulder back toward the door. I hear him sigh.

"When did you find the wreckage?" He asks I don't answer I continue looking at the door. I wish I knew where Pete was I wish I could see him.

"Why did you try to enter the wreckage?" He says again firmly. I feel a fresh wave of tears pricking the corners of my eyes. I need Pete.

All those months together all that time and now he is gone.

"Say Patrick. Paa-Trick. Come on I know you can do it." I smile at him he leans forward and looks at me smiling. He reaches his hand forward and touches my face. His smile widens as I blush.

"Paatrick." He whispers.

I take a deep breath and look back at the red haired man in the suit. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Where is Pete?" I ask my voice flat as I stare at him.

"Who?" He asks leaning in and resting his elbows on the table.

"The guy in the ship hes innocent you know. We were just going for a walk and he got sucked up into that thing." I say firmly not allowing my voice to waver. The guy leans back and eyes me up and hums softly.

"Well thats not how it seems." He states and I squint at him.

"How so." I nearly growl at him. The corner of his mouth quirks up as if he is going to smile.

"I can't tell you that information. All I know is that thing we pulled from the crash is anything but human."

I sit up and pull roughly at the hand cuffs to stand. "Let me see him." I yell angrilly the guy just crosses his arms and his ankles staying leaned back. " Please." I cry softly.

Then his face suddenly goes pale as he presses his ear peice closer to his ear. He looks at me and then stands quickly and walks out the door. It slams closed on its creaky hinges. I stare at it in shock for a moment.

I hear a noise from the hall. I hear a loud crashing. I stand and ease the hand cuffs chains down the long metal rail of the bed. It digs into my wrists as I try to hear whats happening. The noises continue as well as a few screams.

I hear one that rings louder than the rest.

"PAAATRICK!" My heart beat quickens as the screams get closer then suddenly the door is gone. Smashed in to smithereens on the floor my eyes trail up slowly.

Wooden splinters. Bare feet one propped on its toes trying not to hold weight. A bloodied ankle with deep cuts a suture and a needle still hanging from it. The other leg covered still in the armour. That shines and swirls like a liquid. My eyes snap up immediately to a teary eyed Pete.

A smile cracks across my face I try to reach for him only to have the cuffs pull me short.

He sees them and limps closer tender hands tracing down my arms and breaking the thin chains easily with his fingers. He pulls me into his arms and buries his face in my neck. His shoulders shake slightly. I run my hand down his back soothingly and rest my head on his.