1

(Ok so I'm really shit at writing chapters so bear with me, if I get more that 2 pages out a chapter I'm considering that decent, I also am trying to make a short comic kind of thing to go with this story but I don't know how far I'll get with that)

/Frank/

Beep! Beep! Beep!

'Shit' muttered Frank as he slowly got out of his warm bed to get ready for school.

He quickly shuffled across the hardwood floors of his room and got dressed before freezing to death in the frigid December air.

Frank hurried downstairs and grabbed something to eat, ignoring the fact that his parents had completely abandoned whatever they were talking about when he first entered the kitchen.

This was normal after all, and Frank wouldn't say he particularly liked it but it wasn't the worst thing on earth, he knew they had been talking about him however.

Frank's family was very religious and quite frankly frowned upon him for virtually everything he did, but for him that was normal.

He had gotten about half way to his school when it started to downpour freezing rain and sleet, Frank quickly sought cover in the nearest Starbucks and waited until the rain let up, I mean he was already late, what would another 20 minutes matter?

/Gerard/

Gerard woke up to his alarm clock beeping violently until he shut it off, he was running late already and he hadn't even gotten out of bed yet.

"Fuck, I'm gonna be late!" Gerard reminded himself before practically jumping out of bed and getting ready frantically.

He hadn't gotten much sleep last night, or the entire week really, however that was all particularly normal in his dysfunctional family. Gerard's father had left his alcoholic mother, leaving 5 year old Gerard to practically raise his 2 year old brother, Mikey, alone. Now Mikey was 19 and him and their mother fought constantly, recently even into the early hours of the morning.

Gerard just hurried out the door avoiding everyone else and began his walk to work, which of course was interrupted by a nice heavy downpour.

By the time he finally got to the small art store, his clothes were soaked and his fire engine red hair was plastered to his face, and he hastily went inside before turning into a popsicle.

'Great, another miserable day' Gerard thought to himself as he began opening the shop.

He was the only one who worked their, it was usually pretty slow, maybe one or two stray customers here and there. But being alone was rather enjoyable for Gerard, especially after a long night of yelling and screaming, it was nice to have some peace and quiet while he doodled and listened to music.

/Frank/

School was a slow and draining game of escape the jocks, as per usual, and they had gotten assigned this huge art project to do over winter break.

To say the least Frank was pretty shit at art.

On his way home Frank figured he'd stop by the little art shop in town and get some random stuff for his project.