The Week of Graduation

Monday came so fast it wasn't even funny. Everyone talking about the party that Noah's having tomorrow. Since me and Tanya was graduating same time we decided that we would go to the party just to have fun since were coming out of school. We promised each other that we wasn't gone party till after prom, but me and Tanya popular in the school so Noah will be looking for us to attend since he was the school bad boy.

*Phone Rings*

He said he came from Jamaica 

He owned a couple acres 

A couple fake visas cause he never got his papers 

Gave up on love, f'ing with them heart breakers 

But he was gettin' money with the movers and the shakers 

He was mixed with a couple things 

Ball like a couple rings 

Bricks in the condo 

And grams to Sing Sing 

Left arm, baby mother tatted 

5-year bid up 

North on they ratted 

Anyway, I felt him, helped him 

Put him on lock 

Seatbelt them

'' Hello ? ''

'' Lala where you at this Trey "

'' Nigga let this be the last time you call my phone im done with yoo cheating ahh''

'' Man I didn't mean too you never gave me none and I was in need''

'' Th? you call me for?''

'' To as if you going to Noah's party''

'' Hell yeah im going and why is that yoo business?''

'' Cause im gone win you back mann I miss you''

'' Nigga get off my phone sounding like a hyena''

*Ends Call*

This dude know ion want him nomore, do I look like I have ASS on my forehead to go back to him. When I go to Noah's party and he try touch me he finna get it in his mouth it will be a nice bloody punch.

*Tanya P.O.V*

Id really like to know why Trey calling my sister after he cheated... pshhh. Since Noah's party tomorrow im finna get TUN UP... I just gatta go to the mall and see what im finna but to go to this party

<>

*Party Time*

Me and Lala walked in the party and everyone stop to look at our outfits. We wore dark blue mint dress with pink heels and pink accessories. As soon as we started walking from the door everyone did what they were doing before we walked in the door. Lala went straight for the patron shots lol.. I went dance and then get the drinks. These 2 cute pies were here and I went to show Lala so she sat on the couch by the upstairs walkway was because that's where V.I.P was.

'' Hey lil mama what's yoo name?'' asked pie #1

I looked the other way and said Tanya. I wasn't tryna hear Matthew when he came back off his tripp with his mama. Im not gone lie he was hella fine but my heart belonged to Matthew, he chilled with everyone him and everyone was cool. He sold rocks but he say he gone stop when I have his baby.

'' So why you not looking at me"

'' cause 1 I got a man''

'' I never wanted to date you thoe lil mama I only wanted to tell you how beautiful you look and im having a party Thursday right 3 blocks down ''

'' sure ill come if my sister comes and thanks for telling me im beautiful''

'' you welcome and who yoo sister is, the one who has the curly hair and same outfit as you?''

'' yeah she single but I doubt she gone accept you''

'' Your sister single :O? damn who made the mistake and left her fine ahh hanging?''

'' lol yesh she is ; your funny whats your name I didn't get it ? and her man cheated''

'' wow, my name is Kay-Jay, I have a perfect person for her my brother he a thug but he looking for the one maybe he will lay eyes on her before I tell him''

Me and Kay-Jay sit and drink and talk ishh. Mean while his brother spotted Lala he was right but Lala looked tipsy.

*Lala P.O.V*

'' Nigga if I give you my # will you leave me alone''

''I still wanna know why you don like thugs''

'' cause thugs aren't good''

'' I can prove you wrong''

'' Never Nigga , get you heartless ahh ''

and all night me and this nigga was at it ; Trey came and tried talk to me Jakie ran him , I didn't care if he got mad ; I got drunk and forgot everything

Vote,Comment,Fan