The Week of Graduation Part.2

ATTENTION........ Please go in contents and read part one before this part .. :)

*Jakie's House*

Jakie P.O.V

Last night was hella fun. Me and Lala got to know each other very well but I don't know if she members. Lala got so drunk that she asked to come by me. I took her and I put her in my little sister room. My lil sister lives with my moms so that's her room for when she spend the night. I really thought Lala was the one, so imma make her mine as soon as she wake up. I went and make breakfast. I made Grits, sausage, scrambled eggs

*45 minutes later*

I see a walking Lala walking across my room. I guess she didn't new where she was so I called her into my room and told her to tae a shower ill explain everything to her when she come out. When Lala came out she made my basketball pants loo small, that's how big her ahh was. she came out put on some of my axe and she went back in to brush her teeth. When she came out for good she sat on my bed and said nothing but look at me.

''What ?'' I asked

''Nothing just want to know why im here?''

''Last night at the party you was about to fight your ex trey but I ran him and you thanked me even though I now you didn't mean it and I got to know about you and we danced and you asked for me to bring you to my crib so I did''

'' Damn, where my phone at I have to call Tanya''

'' chill ma ; she already now you here''

''How does she know?''

''We told her when we were about to leave the party''

''ohh, nigga you best not be lying''

''Yoo food down stairs''

''You cooked?, I hope you didn't put no love potion in that''

*Down Stairs*

''Can I cook?'' I asked

'' For a dude yeah''

While Lala was eating I went to my room and call my brother to ask him if we had anything to do. He told me the boss wanted to see us in the next hour

<>

*Lala's House*

Lala's P.O.V

Jakie dropped me home cause he say he had to see his boss. To be honest I kind of like him. Were texting each other. Im surprised he didn't do anything to me. Tanya wasn't home she went school. I guess im finna tell Jakie pick me up when he's done seeing his boss. Tanya took the Range Rover so that means I have no where to go but stay my black ahh home and get some rest cause tomorrow is graduation/ Jakie's party. Jakie replied my text and say that he was coming. I put on some skinny legs (blue) and a pink play boy shirt with some pink flowery sandals and I put my curly hair in a messy bun. By the time I was done sweetening up Jakie was out side. I locked the door and went in his Audi A6.

''Damn ma you look beautiful'' Jakie said licking his lips.

'' Thanks you look beautiful yoo self too'' I said while laughing

We went on the park, we went to the mall and a lot of places by time we were done we was tired so I told him to drop me home. When I arrived home I went to get ready for graduation. Jakie asked me to be his lady I told him ill think about it cause I don't date thugs. He understood. He is a pie I must say.

*Graduation*

The principal called us for our diplomas and after that no on cared to be here. When we walked out. I saw this handsome fella with some roses and a big teddy bear. It was Jakie. He might be a thug but he loves hard. Yes Yes Yes was all I said and he picked me up of the floor. Tanya and I went to take some pictures. After the whole graduation I went to prom to hear the prom queen results and it was me and Tanya. We left and went to Jakie party, No Lie Was playing when we walked in. The party was jamming but I was with my boo. We talked about our future and me meeting his mom next month. Soon as I went down stairs Trey was there. I walked up to him and I punched him and he hit me in the face and it was a bloody fight till Jakie and Tanya came and stop it. I whooped his ahh.