Chapter 10 prt.3

Shots were firing at the front of the house. When the bxtch ran out to see I saw Jakie busting through the basement door.

"Yall get yall ass on the van"

"I wanna cut this bitch ass you telling me get in the van"

"Lala stop joking and get in the damn van"

"Untie me first"

He untied me and I slapped him for not wanting me to kick this girl ass

"Where is Tanya yoo?"

"Behind the door she can't move she shot in the leg and in the shoulder"

"Fuck, Joey come get Tanya and rush her to the hospital"

With that being said Keyona walked back in and she shot Tanya in the next leg and shot me in my arm.

Jakie POV

"Bitch wtf you did that for?

"Where is your brother?"

"Behind you" I said so she could turn around I shoot her 

"I'm not an ass"

And she was firing it was a shoot out I got hit 7 times in the chest and one across my face it all stopped when Kay-Jay shot her behind the head. We all wiped off the guns burn them but we kept the bullets we got Skylaa well Jay took Skylaa to get her and the baby checked out and me Tanya and was rushed to the hospital in the van. Jay, Kay-Jay, Jaylaa and Skylaa didn't get shot.

Kay-Jay POV

Man I can't believe this bitch try killed my fiancé. We got some boys to deal with the oldies and with the guns and to clean up the house before the police reach. Lala and Tanya bags were left so I told them to get it. They brought it to the hospital along with the camera set in the house. My niggas always made me proud. I gat mama ringing up my phone to come to the hospital but I just can't take her noise bout Keyona.

"The family of Tanya and Lala Jones"

"Yes"

"Well you can come back an see Tanya tomorrow were still removing the bullets out of her but she will remain alive you brought her in time but she will have to spend 3 weeks in the hospital and Lala Jones you can see her tomorrow she is all good but she will spend the night"

"Thank you"

With that being said another doctor came out and he said the family of Jakie Lewis

"Yes"

"Well Jakie has a little gas in his face the size of a key on a keyboard (🎹) it's not bad it only graze him so he is going to be okay. He can't talk until its healed Which will be 6-12 days if he does the cut won't heal properly and will take long"

"Thanks"

With that being said I went home showered and think while I was thinking I saw billets coming through my front door so I graded my gun and hid behind the sofa, when the nigga bust it was tank. This nigga use to work with us until he tried to hit on my lady when he knew I was about to propose. This nigga came in and looked around for me when he came and sit on the couch I shot him in the chest right in his heart. I got up went upstairs called my dudes to clean this up and tell them what happen. They threw out the couch and I had to get a new one in the morning.

*Phone Rings*

[Intro: Pharrell & 2 Chainz] 

Tomorrow, tomorrow 

Tomorrow, tomorrow 

Ain't no such thing as tomorrow 

The way we living today

"Hello is this Kay-Jay Lewis brother of Jakie Lewis?"

"Yes"

"Well your brother just got shot two times in the chest by a man, the police has him but we need you to come and see your brother he is demanding you"

"Tf man I'm in my way"

"Okay"

Man what the eff is this I thought all the drama was done. Man I'm killing every bitch and pussy meaning every dog and cat that makes me mad. I swear to god. I called mom and let her know what happened and she was on her way. When. Pulled up I saw the bitch ass nigga who shot my brother that's Keyona brother he is dead. When I reach home I'm getting my connections to the jail cell and that nigga is dead.

15 minutes later

"Okay love you to bruh and be safe "

"Lets go mom"

"Kay-Jay can I sleep by you with all this drama?"

"You scared?"

"Pussy ass nigga who I pushed out do I look scared?"

"Damn mah you ain't gatta be so but yeah you can"

"Cool"

46 votes  

11 comments  

1,600 reads