The Next Day

I woke up with cuts all over my arm. My body wasn't sore. When I looked across the bed it was Tanya on one side of me and Skylaa. What was skylaa doing here? I woke Tanya up and asked her for my phone, she gave my phone and I saw a text from my friend Lisa she asked me to help her with the baby shower for kate, Ashley's sister . I texted her back and said ill be out of town this weekend. Yes I will be out of town me and my boo going to Atlanta to go on a lil vacation. 

I got out the bed and I did my hygiene and call bae to pick me up in the next 30 minutes so we can leave.

I packed my bag, we were only going for 3 days. Me and Tanya cancelled our plans for next month. Maybe by then she will find someone better then Matthew. I went downstairs to eat but instead of me eating I met my brother in the kitchen making breakfast for every one.

" Jay you cooking like for reals ?" 

" yeah man skylaa's mad at me so I have to make it up to her some how and I said I can't leave my  

sisters them hanging " 

" ohh true what did you do this time" I said with a mad facial expression 

" skylaa told me not to go to this party and I went" 

" why did you go?" 

" cause this home girl told me she was having my kid and I went to go see her and it was just a lie  

for us to spend the night" 

" smh I tell you bout these hood rats"

By the time we finished our convo babes was outside. I hoped in his BMW and we drove to the airport to catch the flight to ATL. On the plane we talked about how we gone spend these 3 days. We finally reached. I woke bae up and told him get the bags and lets go. So we went to the shuttle area to catch the bus to our hotel. When we reached the hotel we checked in went in our big room and changed and headed for the pool.

"Bae can you tell room service to bring us a cheese cake at 2?" 

" sure mah why do you want a cheese cake thoe?" 

" that's my favorite food babe"  

" ohh really so you tryna tell me I taste like cheese cake?" 

"Nigga not you" I said playfully 

" ohh ion talking bout me ; but today we  

gone see how I taste and I'm talking bout lisps" 

"Ohh really nigga you ain't getting none" 

" you ain't gone be saying that when you finna be making my babies" 

" ha nigga please" 

After our lil talk we headed to the pool and we race in the pool and played fighting well he didnt put his hands on me cause he say his mama will kill him. I'm glad he's properly brought up. When we got out the pool we went bathe and I met my cheese cake there. I ate piece of it and I saved the rest for later. Me and Jakie spent the rest of the day watching "Love & Basketball." Jakie told me he's a pro at basketball, he didn't get to off cause his father died and his big brother was in jail and he had to help his mama so he went on the streets the easiest thing to do. Jakie fell sleep first so that's when I got my phone and checked in on everyone. Tanya told me that her and Matthew BROKED up I was so glad and tweaking that bae woke up and was behind me looking. They ain't lie people twerk to anything these days. I just knew I had to deal with her noise when I came back and I wanted Kay-jay and her to go cause from the way his brother be talking bout him he a gentleman but he a Thúg. I told bae what's up and he said he will try. But I'll give Tanya a month to tell her about Kay-jay.

(A/N tell me how yall feeling about the book please comment and vote)