Day after the drama

"Wake yoo ass up yoo breakfast is ready"

"Kool "

I got up and did my hygiene out on my black t my blue cargo pants my blue and black Nike slides and brushed my hair and I went to go eat.

"Mama you ready?"

"Yep"

"You driving?"

"Yep"

I opened the door for my mama and I walked sound to hop in the passenger seat.

*At The Hospital*

We finally reached. I went straight into my baby room. She was up talking to Lala and Jakie. I went kiss her of cause dap up my brother and hug the baby sis.

"Hey babe how you doing?"

"I'm not in pain like I was, but I'm a thug fiancé so you know I'm good."

"Lol ohh really"

"Yeah really"

"What bout you lil sis"

"I'm great"

"You sure you acting or you good?"

"Man I'm good acting is what gone get yoo ass killed out here"

"Lil sissy you right"

"Mama is here no need to fear"

Everyone bust out laughing except for Jakie he cyan talk. I got a text this morning saying Keyona brother dead. Smh his dumb ass ain't last 24 hours in the the damn cell. We all sat and talked I laid next to my bae why mama played super mama. It was funny she had us laughing. But laughing good for the soul ain't it.

(A/N the book is done. I have no more ideas for this book comment if you want a part to and I need to know by today so I can start on it because I'm writing a next thug book. And check out my work love you guys and thanks for reading)