Chapter 10 prt.2

"I'm on my way"

"Ohh and text Kay-Jay to get Skylaa and the baby"

"I doubt he will but kool"

Tanya POV

"Bae I'm going help sissy with some stuff she said to try get Jakie bring the baby and Skylaa

"I'll try and text me the address and let me know when you reach love you"

"Love you to babe"

"Wait what time?"

"Maybe around 6"

"Okay kool"

I arrived at this big ass house with in 5 minutes. Damn it wasnt bigger than me and babes own but I never thought a girl would build a house so big unless they in the game. I texted bae and he didn't text back. I came out and locked the car. I saw my sissy vehicle and knocked on the door.

"Hello"

"And who are you?"

"I'm Keyona"

"Ohh I heard that name before but where my sister at"

"She is in the bathroom come in"

I walked in the house and the bitch was behind me I was looking at this place in amazement, until I saw a broken glass on the floor.

"How did this get broken?"

"You sister dropped it by mistake and end up cutting her self"

"Ohh true, which bathroom she-" was my last words before I hit the ground

Keyona POV

I done knocked these bitches out. They easy. I dragged these bitches up in the basement and texted Kay-Jay to bring Skylaa when it was 6

Kay-Jay POV

I got Skylaa and I drove to the address I dropped Skylaa off and went my way. I told Tanya to come outside but she wasn't answering so I guess she was home getting ready. I went hit up Jakie he asked me if Keyona was still alive.

"Why you asking that?"

"Cause Lala said she was going to help a girl name Keyona"

"You sure cause I went by the house but I didn't see her"

"Hold up when I texted Tanya she didn't answer"

"Shxt man WTF?"

"Mann I knew that bxtch was crazy"

"Lets call up Jay see if he know anything"

"No he don't cause he wasnt home when I picked her up"

"Mann Lala ain't answering the eff"

"Man I'm gone kill that bxtchhhh"

"Lets go to the trap and call Jay"

"Ightt lets go"

Keyona POV

I got all these dumb asses locked up. The baby is so beautiful. No I didn't knock Skylaa out cause I need her breast milk for the baby, but I took her phone.

"Where tf am I?"

"In your soon to be ex fiancé wife house"

"Bitch who the eff is you?"

"Keyona"

"Kay-Jay told me bout your dumb ass" she said trying to jump out her seat to fight me.

"Bitch shit your dumb ass down"

"Lala wake tf up man"

"Man wtf Tanya"

"Look"

"Who this bitch is"

"The one who tricked yoo ass"

"Shut up and when I get back you bitches best be ready to suffer

"Bye bitch"

Lala POV

This bitch done tied us up. I tried to untie my self but this hoe got it so tight. She had Skylaa in the screen away from us so she couldn't move herself. She glued to the seat. This some real bullshit.

Man I told her to hop to my bag and get my gun for when the bitch come back but the baby was sleep. She didnt tie Tanya tight so Tanya got out and went hide behind the door for when she came in. When she came in she knew Tanya was hiding cause she had the see through on one side screen so she knew Tanya hid. When she came in she shot Tanya in the shoulder and on in the leg. I instantly became even more angry and told Skylaa to put down the fucking baby and shoot the bitch.

"If you move you and the baby will die"

"Bitch you just shot my sister in law"

"Skylaa leave it I hear something"

I said that so she could turn around

-------------------------------------//----------------------------------

------------------------------------//-----------------------------------

Please vote

Please comment

Please read Day'Ja

Please share