At Jakie's Mom House

Jakie POV

I left early cause I know La was gone miss me more. So I texted her and told her that I left. I stopped to the gas station for some gas the ride to my moms was 20 minutes. When I went in the gas station to pay for the gas I saw this fine ass shawty. She was thick in all the right places but her face wasn't saying much. It was a big throw off. She saw me watching her and came to me.

"Lil ma can I help you?"

"I know you can give me directions to yoo house so we can get some fun time."

"Sorry ma I have a girl and you just a hoe throwing yoo self at me like that."

"Nigga fuck you"

"Ohh really ma I thought you just wanted to do that now you want me do it? You confused"

I said that and walked out. Pumped my gas and hopped in my car. When I started it this girl was standing in front of it. I came out and said

"You lost?"

"No my name is Shay but I didn't like what you just did to me in the gas station it wasn't cool"

"Sorry ma just don't throw yourself like that it ain't cute"

"Can I at least get your number or a name?"

I had a feeling this girl was up to something so I told her

"the next time I see you imma give you it"

And with that I drove off to my mama house I was surprised she didn't follow me. I knocked on the door and ma opened it. I kissed her and she showed me the ultrasound pictures of Kate's baby. Kate was 8 months pregnant, when I saw that I thought of eight months back and remembered me and her doing it but I wrapped it up with two condoms cause this girl was crazy I wud leave on out and she put a hole in it and think I wouldn't see it. I heard about her that's how i know I had to double wrap it up. My mama took me out my thoughts by telling me get some sleep she gone be here tomorrow. I went into my old room that I used to stay When I was a little boy. I laid in my bed and texted La to let her know that I reached. To my surprise she was up. La is a hard sleeper but I guess she wasn't fully sleep or she got up to pee.

Texts

Me: Babe I reached at my moms love you and night💋❤😘

Future Wife❤: okay bae I miss you and hurry come home😔

Me: Sorry if I woke you bae

Future Wife❤: nahh I just got up to piss but since you texted I think I'm finna stay up

Me: nahh bae lets get some rest

Future Wife❤: okay bae night night 💋

Me: night my love💋

Texts end

*Following morning*

I woke up did my hygiene and went down stairs where my mama was cooking.

"Boy if you don't go put on some clothes"

"Mama last time I checked a towel is cloth so therefore it's clothes"

"You want to have a smart mouth lets see what you gone eat"

With that being said I quickly ran up stairs put on some boxers throw on a black t put on my black and red basketball pants some red and black socks and my black and red Nike slides. I was black and red. I brushed my hair to the point where my waves were gonna get any one sea sick if you know what I mean. I went back down stairs ma was to the front door and she was telling this pregnant lady to come in. I wasn't thinking bout who it could be cause my mind was all on my food. While eating my mom was in the back yard talking to this light skin girl look like she was out of school with black and light gold hair streaks. I texted my bae morning she replied and ask me how am I I didn't reply cause nothing happened yet but she sent a question mark so I told her imma let her know when everything goes down. Mama came in with the girl and when I turned around it was Kate. I was ready to bump and grind again cause she looked so eatable but I know she was gone run on shit bout me through the streets. She came and give me a hug.

"Hey"

"What you saying lil ma"

"Nothing ready to have lil junior"

"Before I accept what you saying lets go get a DNA test cause I wrapped it up"

"Nahh we don't."

"What you mean we don't?"

" I can't take this shit any longer man. It isn't your baby okay I came to miss Jay house so she could give me advice and some money but then She realized I was using her and asked if it was yours I lied and said yes so she could continue."

"Bitch you used my fucking mama the fuck?"

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry my fucking ass get out this house for I punch that baby out of you"

"See you later miss jay"

And with that being said she walked out. I never called a girl a bitch but she has my nerve working I went upstairs and slept for about 4 hours when I woke up it was 1. I told my mama to let's watch some movies. Me and my mom watched identity theft. The woman who was in that movie was bad. I eased my mind and texted bae and told her the baby wasn't mine and that ill be home tomorrow at 8 in the morning. When me and my mama was done watching movies it was 5 in the afternoon me and my mama went to the mall. I carried her in Victoria secret and she went mad in the store. I bought everything she wanted. She even picked out some perfume and gift set for La. My moms was going all out when the long day was over we went home did our hygiene and went to bed well mom did I texted my girl and told her every single detail bout today she was happy that the baby wasn't mine. We said our good nights and went to bed.

*Following morning*

I woke up did my hygiene put on some bred's 13 some blue cargo pants and a blue and yellow Polo shirt. I went down stairs made breakfast for me and my mom. I cooked ham and cheese omelet with bacon. I severe my mom it to her room and I kissed her good bye and left out to go home.

When I reached home my baby was on the couch sleeping I put her in my hands and carried her up to my room and I laid her on the bed I took off my shoes and my shirt and pants and laid on Top of her giving her sweet kisses to wake her up.

------------//------------

-----------//-------------

What yall think let me know

What yall think bout Jakie reaction to the hoe?

You think miss Jay gone like La

Goals

Reads 370

Votes 14