Last Day Of Vaction

Since this was the last day me and bae got up did our hygiene and got dressed in the same colour ; blue T, I wore skinny legs and he had on some black cargo pants. To be honest the two days we spent here was fun. He looked kinda stress and I was wondering what was on his mind as we were going to get breakfast. This morning we ate oats and drank some orange juice. After eating breakfast we went packed our bags and check out. The whole time bae hasn't said a word so I didn't either.

When we reached at the air port he looked at me for 2 minutes and said that me and him have to talk. I asked about but he said when we reach back home. I called Jayson to ask for Tanya cause she wasn't answering her phone neither did he. I didn't worry. I lay across my bae's arm and fell asleep till it was time to board the plane. When we got on American we sat all the way at the back seats number 28B,C. We kissed and bae went sleep on my shoulder while I went watch television.

We finally land I woke bae up and we got our back packs and headed to wear the car was parked. I tied calling Tanya and Jayson again but none of them answered.

"Bae can you please drop me home?"

"No bae I can't "

"Why?"

"Cause your house under watch by a gang that don't like me and Kay-Jay, they got your sister and brother and your their last target."

"What the F Jakie, is my brother and sister okay?"

"Yes they are they only holding them down till we pay them what they want"

"And what do they want?"

"47k" ($47,000)

"And where is you gone get all of it from sweet boy?"

"Man don't worry I have about 80 mill"

"Nigger you best hurry up pay these bitches so I could see my brother and sister"

" I will bae as soon as I go home"

We drove home but on the way we stopped to Burger King for some nuggets and fries. I tried calling Ebony she is about same height as me 5'4 and she is red skin with short curly hair. She was a close friend of me and my sister but she dropped out cause she had a baby in 10th grade. I called to check on Sari (sah- ride but without the de) . We finally reached by Jakie I saw my Puma bag full with clothes. He told me that he would be right back and that we have to talk when he comes home. While he was out I played candy crush on my iPhone and slept for like 20 minutes after I realized bae didn't come home yet I went cook. I cooked white rice macaroni Kraft and fry chicken. By the time I came out the shower bae was back. He had blood on his shirt and blood on his face. When I saw him I was so scared I stayed in the bathroom. He told me its okay. I don't like blood only time I deal with blood is when Mother Nature is being ratchet. He opened the door and when he came in he came in clean. I sigh and asked what was it that we have to talk about.

"La I think I have a baby on the way but I'm not 100% sure it's mine"

"Continue"

"And that morning when you heard me and my mama on the phone she was telling me that the girl kept coming round her house. So imma have to go by my mama for two days for when she come their imma deal with her"

"So where the F imma go bruh"

"Your going to stay here as well as Tanya, she's home getting some clothes and yall transportation finna be my brother cause yall can't take the car cause I have to license it tomorrow on my to my moms"

"So why can't we go home?"

"Cause their was a shoot out between your brother and them dudes"

"Is my brother okay?"

"Yes he just have one bullet wound in the shoulder"

"So where he gone to "

"To his house they don't know where he live cause they don't know him"

"You sure my brother safe? "

"Yes ma I'm bout to go pick up Tanya "

"Be safe"

He went pick up Tanya I fixed the room where I slept first, I moved around the bed change the set to her favorite colour yellow.when I was walking out she walked in.

"Hi sissy I missed you so much how was the trip?"

"It was okay but I missed you more, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay they had a shoot out by the house but I was walking in the car when they start and the guys switched me to their car"

"Girl you wasn't scared?"

"Nahh sis not really Kay-Jay told me that it was gone happen so be prepared, I cussed his ass but it was all worth it."

"Ok then some food down stairs"

"Ightt"

"Babe lets go eat"

We all went into the kitchen and ate the food I cooked. After eating Kay-Jay came to the house and we spent the rest of the night watching movies till we fell asleep

We all got except Jakie he was done gone by his mama. Kay-Jay and Tanya went in one room made me think funny I went in my bae room and went back sleep

------------------------//------------------------

-----------------------//-------------------------

1. Tanya and Kay-jay sleeping together

2. Jakie told La

3. La ain't trip

Vote please and comment please check out this book named him and her by sharelm and Stl love by Rich_Bish13 their great books read em up.

Goals........

Votes 12

Comments 10

Reads 310

Next updated will be when gaol is reached.