Explanations about the scar

I know, long chapter title... but isnt Zak Bagans hot! *ahem* anyways, I'll shut up now and continue...
_________________________

Zak turned to you, concern in his eyes. "You... you have been attacked?"

You try not to shake from the memory. "Y- yes."

"Wanna... tell us about it?" Aaron asked, hesitant about asking the question. Your dad saw your now pale face and looked like he was about to rescue you.

"Yes." You say, saying that before your dad could say somehing. "This was 3 years ago. I was walking down a hallway when I was shoved down and attacked."

You swear you thought you saw anger flash in Zak's eye but he turned towards the rest of the building. "Any... scars or marks from it?"

You tried to keep calm as you nodded. "Y- yes."

Zak turned towards you as you lifted up your shirt, just enough to see the scar on your hip. A long thin line. A tiny tint painted Zak's cheeks but he took a step back as Aaron brought the camera closer to your hip.

"Ouch." Nick muttured as Zak let out a deep breath from his nose.

"Yeah, I heard her screaming." Your dad said. "I came as fast as I could, found her bruised with the scar."

This was the first time you explained your scar to anyone. And even the thought chilled you to your bones. "I... I think I'll go, dad."

"OK." He said, looking at you in concern.
You walked outside, tears rimmed in your eyes. It scared you. You walked towards your bike as you threw on your bag, threw in your book and earphones.

"Hey."

Just as you got on your bike, you turned to see Zak offering a comforting smile as he walked towards you.

"Hey." You reply, getting the butterflies.

"Look, I was wondering if I can drive you to your place." He smiled and you had to lock your jaw to keep it from dropping. The Zak Bagans offering you a ride?

"But what about Aaron and Nick?" You ask, trying not to get lost in his eyes.

"They'll do fine without me." He smiled again. You smiled back.

"OK." You shrug. "But what about my bike?"

Without responding, he opened his white van door, picked up your bike and put it in the van. During the process, you watched his muscles work. They... were so... big. Zak turned to you and you snapped out of your trance.

"Ma'am." He opened the passengar door for you and you giggled lightly as you got in.

Zak got in, both of you buckled up and he started the engine. A few moments of silence.

"Got a boyfriend?" He suddenly asked. You blushed from the question. What did it have to do with him?

"No..." You say, heart beating fast.

More moments of silence. Zak turned on the radio and asked your address. You told him then you two began talking.

"Look, you don't have to, but I was wondering if you wanted to investigate with us." He said suddenly. "In 2 nights. So I can help you confront whatever harmed you."

You stayed silent for a minute. Confronting it? But with Zak at your side... you turned your head towards him.

"Sure. I would like to confront that." You smike weakly. Zak smiled back.

Soon, you were in front of your place. Just as you were about to get out, Zak gently grabbed your wrist and he wrote something on it.

With a slight blush on his face, he smiled and you got out. He drove off and you looked down at what he wrote.

His number.

_________________________

Yay! Second chapter! :D