The kiss (almost)

My first reaction to this pic was, "Oh my god! He's adorable!"
Haha he is! OMG, WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING HOT!???

Eye Color= (E/C)
___________________________

In the morning, you got up and did your morning routine, excited for the day's events.
Zak was on your mind, all night and morning. Cannot wait to see him again!
After you ate, you walked outside for a morning walk, 9:00 AM and saw that Zak was parked in the driveway. A bit puzzled but excited, you walked to his vehicle and looked inside.
You saw Zak in the driver's seat, with his arms crossed, his head leaning back, his mouth open and lightly snoring.
The sight of him sleeping was so adorable to you!

"(Y/N)..." He said sleepily. At first you thought he was awake, but you realized he was still sleeping. The Zak Bagans dreaming of you!

You smiled and knocked on the window. His eyes shot open and he looked at you. He opened the door and smiled at you.

"H- hi, I came to get you early." He said, lamely, with a tiny tint of pink dusted on his cheeks.

"Did you sleep here all night?" You ask, smirking at him slightly.

He shook his head a bit. "No, I told you that- yeah I did."

You smirked wider. "Well, you could've came inside. I got a couch..."

Zak got up from his vehicle and looked down at you. "Yeah, I could've asked you."

You seemed to get lost in his bluish hazel eyes. Your eyes went to his jawline, so straight and even, his nose, so perfect. His lips, so kissable looking and moist, so perfect. Then they trailed more downward, to his chest, his black shirt pulling against solid, defined muscles. Then to his biceps... so-

"Your (E/C) eyes... are beautiful." Zak murmured more to himself than you as he brought a hand up to your jaw.

His eyes locked with yours and you felt your heart quicken. Then he began leaning in as he leaned down to reach your height. His lips so close-

"We found you, Zak!"

You and Zak pulled away from each other and saw Aaron and Nick getting out from a taxi with cameras and walking towards you and Zak. Aaron grinned at both of you.

"You kidnap him, (Y/N)?" Nick joked and Aaron laughed. You blushed.

"No." Zak smiled and looked at you. "Even if she did then she'll have to deal with me during my kidnap."

"Not that she'd complain." Aaron laughed. Nick chuckled a bit while you and Zak smiled, though embaressed.

"Come on, lovers," Aaron teased, looking at you and Zak with the camera. "Tonight's the lockdown! Lets get ready!"

They all did a small cheer. Including you, but deep down you were disappointed. Zak almost kissed you and got interupted.

As you all were about to get in the vehicles, Nick and Aaron pulled you aside.

"What?" You question.

"Whatever you are doing," Nick started. "Keep it up."

You give him a questionable look. "Keep what up?"

"Zak seemed different before you two met." Aaron said, looking at Zak who was waiting for you guys in his vehicle.

"What do you mean?" You ask, giving them both a puzzled look. They still had their cameras so that meant the ppl would be seeing this part, maybe.

"We don't know." Aaron replied. "Just... different."

You give them another puzzled look before nodding as you turn away.

"Keep it up!" Nick reminded you.

"OK!" You shouted as them and you got in the vehicle.

"What were you guys talking about?" Zak asked as he started up the engine.

"Just tips for tonight." Aaron said, lying. You shrugged off about Zak being different.
____________________________

Did I disappoint you about you and Zak getting interupted?
:D sorry!