Blackness

Best chapter title I could think of. But this chapter will suck.
_________________________

"No." You heard Zak roar, making you slightly jump. "You will not claim (Y/N) as yours."

"Guys, I feel it getting mad." Aaron said nervously.

"Don't let it sense your fear." Zak said quickly. You started shaking. What did this thing want with you?

Suddenly, you felt dizzy as you became wobbly.

"(Y/N), you alright?" Zak asked, steadying you.

"No." You admit. "I just feel... dizzy. Tired..."

"Look, whatever you want with her, just leave her be." Zak said through the SP (Spirit Box).

"No." Said the dark voice.

"What do you want from me?" You start to demand, getting more nervous yet angry.

"Everything." It said and you felt your energy drain.

"Why?" Zak demanded, puling you closer to him as the air got ice cold.

"She reminds me of my wife." Answered the dark voice.

That's when you remembered something. You heard of a killer killing men at this building. The killer was named Raul Palmer who's wife got murdered by a man. But the wife happened to be your... great-great grandmother. She got killed here before and now you just remembered it. You had her ring on your pointer finger. A big (f/c) gem. Worth a lot.

"Raul." You say, stepping away from Zak. "You marked me because I look exactly like your wife? You stay here because you're stuck here?"

No response. You turned around, expecting to see Zak and Aaron but instead... blackness.

"Zak! Aaron! Nick!" You yelled, walking to the side, expecting to feel a wall. Nothing again. Your walking turned to jogging, wanting to feel a wall. It was never ending blackness.

"Zak!" You call, starting to run. You ran in darkness.

"He is not here." You heard Raul's dark voice say.

Then you felt a force push you down. "What do you want from me!? What did I ever do to you!?"

"We must be together." Raul said, his voice coming from all directions. "FOREVER."

"No!" You scream, getting up as everything turned to a burning red color. "ZAK! Where are you?!"

Then you felt a burning stratch go along your face. You winced and held where your face got sctratched. You then see a form of blackness in front of you. A man with black eyes. Pure black, like they could see through you.

"Take it!" You scream, but it didn't seem to be you screaming. Like another presence inside you, merging with your voice. It made you take off your gem ring and throw it towards Raul.

He held out his hand just as the ring landed in his hand. His whole black forming washing away to reveal a man in his late twenties. His green eyes so sad. He looked at you.

"(Y/N), I am sorry." He whispered. "I murdered and a powerful spirit took over me."

But you blacked out.
_____________________________

Oh. My. God! This really sucked a$$! It sucked! I know it!