More Info

Best title I could think of...
:D
But the Naomi building is fake and I made it up. And ima put more info in your attack.
__________________________

"This is the closed down building that many people has seen evil spirits and ghosts at, called the Naomi in the 1950s." Zak said, in front of the abadoned building with you at his side, looking at the camera that Nick was holding. He smiled a little when he looked at you. "And where miss (Y/N) (L/N) got attacked by an evil demonic entity. Would you mind telling us what you saw? Or if you did see anything?"

You looked down before looking at Zak who offered you an encouraging smile.

"Yes, I did see..." You visibly shivered. "A man who was completely black with these... red eyes. I was walking to go clean up but I felt these two strong fists suddenly hitting me. Then... he scarred me with his talon like fingers. This was during June 6th, 2006."

"Whoa," Nick said and you all looked at him, confused. "June is the sixth month, it happened on the 6th day in 2006."

Aaron looked at him, realizing his point. "666. Wow..."

Zak's hands tightened a little but he crossed his arms to hide it, a bit of anger fired in his eyes.

"Are you sure you still want to join us tonight?" Aaron asked. You looked him in the eye.

"Hell yeah." You confirmed, putting on a more confident posture.

"That's my girl." Zak said, smiling at you. You blushed.

"Whoa, what?" Nick grinned, looking at you and Zak. Zak turned away and looked up at the Naomi building. Aaron laughed a little.

"I mean that as a friend, guys." Zak said and began walking inside. He glanced at you. "Wanna show us where it attacked you?"

"Sure."

~timeskip cuz im a lazy a$$~

After you showed them the basement, where you got attacked, you gave them a tour around the building, telling them about the sightings of spirits and deaths, you walked outside to get a breath of fresh air. That was the first time you ever went to the basement, since that thing happened to you.

"You OK?"

You jumped at the voice. Which happened to be of course... Zak.

"Never been better." You sigh, closing your eyes. It was 1:00 PM and for some reason you were tired.

"8 more hours to go, (Y/N)." Zak said.
______________________________

Whew! Got that this one done!
:D
That was kinda scary for me to write! Should I make more???