Lock down

Lock down. Beware! You're in for a scare! Jk I got that on from Goosebumps. :D
_________________________

It was 10:00 PM and you dad locked you, Zak, Aaron and Nick in the Noami building for the entire night. You had to admit, you were a bit scared, you and Zak were the only ones without cameras. Billy Toely set up cameras around the building.

"Lock down." Zak said and sensed your fear. "Stay by me, (Y/N)."

"Ooh. Yeah, better stay by him, (Y/N)." Aaron teased, making you blush a little. Nick laughed a little.

"Let's keep this proffesionel, (cant spell), guys." Zak said, but seemed a bit embaressed a little. He took out an EVP. "Nick, you go upstairs where that little child murdered her mother (lame huh?) while (Y/N), Aaron and I go to the basement."

With that, you guys went on your way to the basement. You stood next to Zak, shoulders bumping. He had an aura around you that seemed protective.

"Look at them two, lovebirds." Aaron said to himself from behind you and Zak. You two didn't say anything but your heart was beating so loud in fear, you thought Zak and Aaron could hear it.

Zak opened the door and looked at you. "You ready?"

You nodded before you heard footsteps coming up the basement stairs. You started shaking.

Zak immediatly looked down. "Who's coming up the stairs?"

Nobody was there. You controlled your shaking and shoved your fear away. Zak pointed his EVP down the stairs.

"Who was walking up the stairs?" He asked, showing no fear. It was so dark out, you could barely sense a thing.

Then you three went down in the basement and felt a cold feeling wash over you. Sending goosebumps.

"Something's down here." Aaron noted and you wiped your clammy hands on your shirt.

You felt a brush on your shoulder and looked to Aaron besides you. "What?"

"What?" He asked, getting confused.

"You just touched my shoulder." You say.

"No, I didn't-"

"(Y/N)" You heard a deep, dark voice say.

You all froze, Zak and Aaron both looked at you. "It said my name."

Zak pulled you close to his side, protectively. "Did you attack (Y/N) down here? You know it's bad to hurt women."

You all waited for a response. Nothing.

"Alrigh, Spirit box time." Zak said and pulled out the Spirit box from a hook on his waist. "This will generate white noise so spirits can-"

"My (Y/N)." The dark voice said. "Not Zak's. Mine."

Them you felt a tug on your waist, pulling you back but Zak grabbed you and pulled your back to his chest, protectively. He turned on the SB (Spirit box).

"I felt something grab me." You say, shaking against Zak's chest.

"What do you want with, (Y/N)?" Aaron asked over the SB.
You felt a dark presence get a bit angry from somwhere. "You just grabbed her? Why? You said she is yours."

No response. "First you attack her then you want her?" Zak demanded.

You tried willing to shove the fear away but it didn't seem to work. Zak had you up against his chest. You felt muscles... this wasn't the time to think like that! Finally, you managed to speak.

"Why?" You ask. After a few seconds, you didn't think there was going to be no response.

"To mark you as mine." The dark voice said again and you all looked at each other. The scar on your hip, but also a mark.
_______________________

Scary for me to write! :D